'05 Civic Hybrid Exhaust????????

gbarbur

5+ Year Member
I'll try this again.... Anyone have any suggestions as to were to find aftermarket exhaust for a 2005 Civic Hybrid? I just need to hear the RPM's. :?:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Why would you buy a Hybrid if you wanted to mod it??

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Was this car handed to you or something? Cause I haven't heard of an aftermarket exhaust system for a hybrid car. Unless it was custom...

Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict
5+ Year Member
Well I dont want to be an ass or anything, but i gotta ask why whould you even buy the hybrid. specialy if you can't mod it? So I agree with vjf915. However, I'd say why dont you ask a local muffler shop? Maybe they could hook you up with something. There are alot of "universal" mufflers out there so maybe they can customize one to fit your vehicle.

gbarbur

5+ Year Member
Where do I start.....

Last April Fools Day I kissed a concrete wall with My 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport and if it wasn't for the Air bags deploying, I would probably still be driving it. Anyway I saw a 2005 Civic Hybrid with a 5Spd manual for sale at a reasonable price with only 38K. My daily round trip commute is 60 miles and at 48mpg it was a no brainer.
I've tinted the windows and bought a new set of shoes. Check out the jpegs.
http://s532.photobucket.com/albums/ee325/Barburino/Civic Hybrid/

Now I would like a little sound. My new rims and tires dropprd my MPG's to 40 but it does look good.
Going green does not have to be boring and with a little work it can fun.

Jerry

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Dont count on it being fun with a little work.

Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict
5+ Year Member
Hey as long as your having fun with it I guess. But like I said the way to get an exhaust for your car is such a long shot, but i suggest an aftermarket exhaust thatll probably have to be custom fitted to your ride. But go to a muffler or machine shop, they may be able to hook you up with something.