1.5i LS VTEC induction????

Gwapz

What Type-R u?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
en1 know of any sutible induction kit my civic???, thinking of looking at a Invoauto bazooka induction kit as it specific for my engine and car, but its a little expensive at £290.......any suggestions would be welcomed.........

delta

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get a viper induction kit. its forced cold air induction and sounds sweet. it also gives quite a bit of increased power. pipercross are also very good. can you tell me the 0-60 of the 1.5LSi VTEC standard without mods. it would be a great help. thanks

delta

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks. can i also ask-do all the 1995 1.5LSi models have VTEC engines? also would you recommend me getting one. i want the coupe, i dunno whether yours is a coupe. is it nice drive etc. any complaints? thanks

Gwapz

What Type-R u?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The model your talking about is the 5th Generation model, i ve got the 6th Gen EK3 Civic 1.5i LS, not the Lsi, but the i think the Lsi is a 1.6 or a 1.5 SOHC VTEC............, should have roughly the same sort of power output, may be quicker 0-60

delta

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks. it's the 1.5. i thought the 1.5i LS and LSi were the same thing. what does it stand for?

Gwapz

What Type-R u?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i m not entirely sure what the LS stands for , but the 1.5iLS is SOHC VTEC producing about 114 BHP (D15Z6) whilst the LSi is SOHC VTEC 1.5 producing roughly 100hp and its a different engine from the 6th Gen model...........i ll try looking around the web and find out more

Gwapz

What Type-R u?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car u go there, gr8 interior..............

Hesus

the LS PiMP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
na na na
the old skool D15Z1 engine in the 5th gen was in the VEi version, which is very rare actually. a 5th gen with 1.5 litre non V-tec engine D15B2. both had 90 HP.
the D15Z8 is a much better one...

jo-jo VTEC King

5+ Year Member
Arite lads im new to this, just a question about the AEM short ram induction kit's, Ive heard this is the best for any honda vtec engine specially the V2, What do you suggest for my 1,5i ls vtec??

And if you know of any other induction kit that gives out more power than the AEM cheers!.