11 sec hatch!!!

VTECSOHC02

On The Raod To Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
t3t4h22 said:
:shocked2: DUDE WAS LIKE :shockl: what i wanna know, is, how did a fwd hatch get the jump on an awd evo?
or maybe bracket racing? :what: i dunno, that hatch was fast, but it got :ownded:
I beleive that the DynoFlash Evo... I think he is running a much larger turbo so it take a long time to spool. Once it is spooled... Well you seen. :D

MySiIzFaster: That a full 1/4mile. Thos traps are way to high for a 9 or 11 sec 1/8th mile run/

VTECSOHC02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I pretty sure it the DynoFlash Evo... Al most likely hasn't updated his site.

honda209

CCSC # 8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that hatchie was bad, but the evo was sick!! that trap speed is a lil confusin tho, 103mph is a trap speed of a 13 sec car, it probly said 133mph im guessin.....??

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i still dont get the trap speed of the evo..im pretty sure it did hit the 9sec mark cause it passes the hatch and the hatch did 11secs...maybe the board was broken?

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
double0prelude said:
i still dont get the trap speed of the evo..im pretty sure it did hit the 9sec mark cause it passes the hatch and the hatch did 11secs...maybe the board was broken?
Ya..im herra confused. Both cars were very nice though.

VTECSOHC02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah... Both are fast cars. But I'm a little bias towards one. :lol:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol... I love how we watch a video about an evo... and then talk about how fast the hatch was.....

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ha ha Joe.....

The funny thing is, none of those times seem to make sense.... was it confirmed that it was bracket racing?

VTECSOHC02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
joe7987 said:
lol... I love how we watch a video about an evo... and then talk about how fast the hatch was.....
I posted 11sec hatch to show it being killed. :lol:

Also... Unsure about the bracket racing.