Status
Not open for further replies.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
BrakeLights said:
when i put in the addresses and declared value of 5 bucks, it said 12 bucks to ship... it was the last shipping option, it says it will take like a week and a bit but im in no rush... let me know ;)
Okay, let me find the thing and I re-looked at the shipping costs and put in 4 pounds as a rough estimate for the package. It said 13.51 so it is a far cry off from the top of the list which I looked at and did not look at the lowest.I've been sick this weekend so give me a day.

auggz_ej1

SA TUNER
5+ Year Member
12.8:1 Ls/vtec said:
I will sell it for $20 and the shipping to your area code for a 22 pound package via UPS is roughly $14.81. I have a pic of it. Did I mention it was resurfaced, dual step

let me know exactly how much and what your paypal is.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still have the manual p75, a/c set up, pedal assy, master cylinder and struts? Looking for any trades?

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
cheezeonmakneez said:
Still have the manual p75, a/c set up, pedal assy, master cylinder and struts? Looking for any trades?
I sold the P75 ecu for $100 locally. I have the A/c compressor for a b18 and I think I got rid of the bracket to my friend. I still have the pedal assy. and the master cylinder as well as the struts. Pm me with any ideas for trades or what you are willing to pay for the items.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'll have to check on shipping, I'm sure they weigh a pretty good chunk.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Still have a D16 oil pan....?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
12.8:1 Ls/vtec said:
yes sir. Rods/pistons come in yet. Should be tommorrow or monday.
Naw, havent gotten them yet. Should be here by monday, at the latest. How much you want for the oil pan...?

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Where do you two live? I dont know when but i would like to swing by and look at what you have left when I come up to birmingham to get my trans.

sorry about dissapearing, my computer doesnt like CC for some reason, and wont let me log on at all.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sundown said:
Where do you two live? I dont know when but i would like to swing by and look at what you have left when I come up to birmingham to get my trans.

sorry about dissapearing, my computer doesnt like CC for some reason, and wont let me log on at all.
We live in northeast alabama in cherokee county. If you know where gadsden, Al is, then you can find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.