17" Rims for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister_Perkins

Team Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Trey99EK said:
I need to get rid of these to pay off debt. They are 17" Motegi FF5's in Hyperblack. They have some curbage on 3 of them I think the 4th is ok. Only have one pic right now because they are at home. Just seeing if anybody is interested. Here is a link to the pic and some other stuff I have forsale. Oh they need at least 2 tires cuz of camber wear. The ones I had on the back still got a little life left.

Price is $300 plus shipping.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1418727
So do the rims leak air? If not .. I'll take them . how much will it be for shipping to 16352?

one mean si

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trey99EK said:
I need to get rid of these to pay off debt. They are 17" Motegi FF5's in Hyperblack. They have some curbage on 3 of them I think the 4th is ok. Only have one pic right now because they are at home. Just seeing if anybody is interested. Here is a link to the pic and some other stuff I have forsale. Oh they need at least 2 tires cuz of camber wear. The ones I had on the back still got a little life left.

Price is $300 plus shipping.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1418727

Let me know where in pa and if you are interrested in meeting half way, im in baltimore, i might be able to get them this weekend
bump

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No the rims don't leak. Where are you actually located. I will have the rims in 2 weeks so I'll let you know on shipping then. I won't be able to go home till then to get them.

Mister_Perkins

Team Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Trey99EK said:
No the rims don't leak. Where are you actually located. I will have the rims in 2 weeks so I'll let you know on shipping then. I won't be able to go home till then to get them.
I live in tiona,pa .. outside of warren,pa .. zip 16352

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MP you got first dibs since you go to me first. I'll let you know on shipping as soon as I get the rims. I might be able to get an estimate tomorrow though.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going home to pic up my wheels today. If you guys are still interested PM me or reply.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Really need the money. Come on guys. I'll take the tires off if you want to save on shipping.

EG4lyfe

5+ Year Member
hi, im interested in your rims. where do you live? i live in upstate NY. and much tread you said they have left? i hope you didnt sell them ether

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where in PA, if you still have them I may be able to buy them this saturday AND pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.