NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jspec Ej6 said:
From a friend of mines...it was for his 240sx but he sold his car and he didn't need the rims anymore.
Those fit on a Civic and a 240SX? I thought 240s were 4x114.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Those fit on a Civic and a 240SX? I thought 240s were 4x114.
i'm not sure myself, but he got the rims for the 240sx i guess it didn't fit that's why he sold them to me, plus he didn't have a car to put it on after he sold it..hehe

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shogun said:
omg, if only these rims were 16's or 15's.
if they were 15s or 16s don't you think i'd keep them for myself? the only reason its for sale is becuase thier 17s lol

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jspec Ej6 said:
if they were 15s or 16s don't you think i'd keep them for myself? the only reason its for sale is becuase thier 17s lol
STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!!!

:cry: lol

racing_kid

take that sucka!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jspec Ej6 said:
From a friend of mines...it was for his 240sx but he sold his car and he didn't need the rims anymore.
they wouldn't have fit his 240. 240 = 4x114.3 Civic= 4x100 ;)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
racing_kid_05 said:
they wouldn't have fit his 240. 240 = 4x114.3 Civic= 4x100 ;)
Scroll up. Already made that point. ;)

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very interested. Do you have more close ups of the rims?

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DjTripp said:
very interested. Do you have more close ups of the rims?
well, as of right now i'm at work, so i won't be getting out till 7am so i'll take some when i get out.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BUMP gotta get some sleep then i'll go downstairs and take some close up pics

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dood, if you can take some pics of the back of the rim where it'll have the Rays or Volk stamp and the "Made in Japan" stamp, then these are good as mine. Thanks again

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Trade you for a set of 17in 5zigen Copse Gunmetal. I know you want to get away from 17's but damn I want these wheels.

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the wheels, but they wouldn't look good on CGP so bump for you.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DetainedCivic said:
Trade you for a set of 17in 5zigen Copse Gunmetal. I know you want to get away from 17's but damn I want these wheels.
i've already ordered another set of rims, why would i need another?? what do you expect me to do with them?? lol, but thanks for the offer

DjTripp said:
Dood, if you can take some pics of the back of the rim where it'll have the Rays or Volk stamp and the "Made in Japan" stamp, then these are good as mine. Thanks again

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight, so $600 shipped right? im in san diego, ca. Can you take a picture that is a wee-bit more zoomed out...like that would show the whole rim. If they are genuine volks they should say "rays Eng" "Made in Japan" etc. And they should have the VR centercap. They should look like this.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/17x7-5-Volk-TE37-Special-Mercury-Silver-Edition_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6755QQihZ006QQitemZ160002692622QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

If they do, I will paypal the money to you asap

b16bang

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well to brake it tooo ya those are not real volks....the real volk TE37's go for nearly 2 grand without tires...if it was volks the stickers would also be black instead of blue....ur friend ripped u hard.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
b16bang said:
well to brake it tooo ya those are not real volks....the real volk TE37's go for nearly 2 grand without tires...if it was volks the stickers would also be black instead of blue....ur friend ripped u hard.
i only paid 600 for them, so basically its not really a rip off....

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you know, he's right. TE37s don't have polished lips. He's right man. I've been looking, even went to mackindustries (official US supplier of volks) and they don't have volks te37s with polished lip. Hm..i'll have to think about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.