6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by lanojp1
i got 15's, way too small...im going 17
Ouch, the power of peer pressure. Dude, get what size you want. 18s will fit on your car. If you need to you can roll your inner fenders to make a lil more clearance for them. 18s look fine on certain cars, and you can always switch to your 15s for the days you wanna race. I know a few guys who have 18s for cruising and a small race wheel for the track.

Abz

This is jus the beginning
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yep 17' the way to go bro...& dont do the Bling Bling Chrome 18 thats for cars that have only 4 gears & top speeds of 90mph

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You can go 18s without being bling bling. They don't all come in chrome. Man, this site is so narrow minded sometimes.

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

heres my car with 18's on it and i dont rub at all even with 4 people in my car.

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You want to know whaty 18 look like on a civic? Go to the videos section and watch the Bling Bling movies.

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by baby99si
What school do you go to?
i go to skyline high school.
and i only ride with the 18's i dont race with them.

necromancer

so??
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, only two people actually answered this guy's question. all he wanted to know is if they would fit w/o rubbing, not whether you thought they were appropriate or not. though it has been answered already, yes you can fit 18's. 19's & 20's too w/slight modifications. make sure that you get the correct offset, otherwise you will have some serious rubbing issues. if you plan on upgrading your brakes you may have fitment issues also b/c not all calipers will clear all wheels. a 35 series tire is a must, and don't try to get a really wide tire, a 215 should suit you fine, but a 205 would be better(if they are 18x7). f**k dude, roll with it, especially since you're getting a hook-up. what wheels are you buying??

natejdm

i got 18s on my civic ex they look just same as 17s i still got a 2 inch gap i was thinking lowering it on tein s tech springs