Status
Not open for further replies.

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
selling a set locally...
selling a set of aftermarket wheels: size 18x18.5 pcd 5x114.3 +25mm offset raze r74 bronze with polished lip rims...they're approximately around 24 lbs each. i got them for my mitsubishi evo and was saving up for tires but as the weeks went they just kinda grew out of my taste. the only time i took them out was to test fit them and make sure they cleared the brembo calipers on the evo. they are in brand new condition, still in the box and will include lug nuts and hub centric rings (i think that's what those plastic rings are called, to eliminate vibration when driving). i think they also fit rsx's, 5 lug civics, is300, & 3000gt's..that's all i can think of right now. i got them a while back for $700 shipped and would like to sell them at $600 obo. i guess i would consider trades but i really don't know what i'd wanna trade them for. they are really nice rims...i'd probably keep them but i just decided i wanted to take a different route. you won't be disappointed.

i really prefer them sold rather than traded because i'm saving up for my upcoming wedding anniversary and i'm planning to get my wifey something special and a nice dinner out. =)

give me a call 817-789-9662 or email me if you have any questions.

Last edited:

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump for the nite! :D

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah..i think only the 8th gen civics can have 'em since they're 5 lugs...but i'm trying anyway...$600 obo. :D

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sick, im fowarding this thread to some sti/evo guys i know.....
good luck mang....

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tol... just keep it.. it will look sick on you evo...

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehe..whichever comes first p're...the tires or the buyer. :D

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have a nissan altima 3.5 v6 se.would they fit on my car???if so what would be the cost to ship to 33142??

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not sure if they would bro...i don't really know the lug patterns for maximas...also i'm trying to stay away from shipping as much as possible...but if you really want i'll try and find out how much it is via ups ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.