anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i've seen 19s on a civic before. but they really carved up the wheelwells to make it fit

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
neither of those wheels in my opinion would really look right on a Civic whether they were 18"s or another size. Sometimes a Civic can pull off 18"s but usually they look out of place. Good luck with whatever you decide to do though.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like the axis ones, but i wouldnt go any bigger than 16's

monstronium

The Original Juggernaut
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
18 x 8, thats 8 inches of tire width, dam sure you'd rub, I dont rub at all on my 17 x 6

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You will need to get the fenders rolled to be able to put a decent drop on the car with 18s....and damn, 8 inches? they must offer it in a skinnier dimension, because that will be a b***h.

You could go with 17s and a more extreme drop, with the car real low 17s would look huge.

I ride on 17s and they look damn big on my 5th gen, and I dont even have a large drop.

vietnameeh

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if ur goign show might as well get some real SHOW rims.....5zigen...REGAMAStER,,, WORK... VOLK.. RAYS...SSR.. bbs something

racerx661

certified pervert
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are you going to drop the vehicle...if so stick with 17's if not hell go for the 18's

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my friend had some 19 inch racing harts on his civic man....looked ricey...way too big...

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I knew a guy with an EM1 that put on 18 inch Axis spiders and he rubed like a son-of-a-b***h. His car was a show car too, but he had to get rid of the wheels and go back to 17's because the ride was way too rough.

I used to have 17x7's on a 6th gen and I rubbed some in hard cornering/turning on a 2.5inch drop....so you might want to re-think those 18's espcially if this is your daily driver.

Also In the 10 months I had that car I had to fix one rim and replace 2 tires....if you're gonna drive this car everyday you need some tire. That's why now I'm rollin' on 16's with 205/45s. Had them on over a year now (knock on wood) and no issues.

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
18's would fit if they were a little narrower, you can run 215 width tires fine but an 8 inch wheel would need probably 225 or wider, thats where the problem is. If you don't wanna go too low you may be able to get away with it, a 1.5" drop and getting your fenders rolled. I like those decades though

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got 18's on my 6th gen, pretty sure they're 18x7, check out my sig. I got a decent drop and I barely any rub at all.

j1ggastyle

5+ Year Member
Yeah, mines a everyday car, so maybe I should go with the 17s. I just love that full look, but I don't want any problems or a hard ride.....I did notice that they make 18 X 7s

buff4lo

:K:
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have 18's they rub over big bumps and sharp turns...they look decent too...

here is a pic

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
-=SI=- said:
eci has a civic with 20's. But i wouldnt go over 16's!
thats not a real pic. thats a photoshop, unless there;s a huge hole in the front bumper and the tire is completely flat. just look at the sidewall its really skinny near the pavement and twice as big by the fender.

-=SI=-

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not p/c i seen this car in person tons of time. Not my style but.....
20" TSW Kyalami Wheels
BF Goodrich 225/30/20 Tires

j1ggastyle

5+ Year Member
radarblips said:
I got 18's on my 6th gen, pretty sure they're 18x7, check out my sig. I got a decent drop and I barely any rub at all.

I'm loving the 18s on Radarblips, and I think Error404 has 18s as well; both ver clean. I'm going to tomorrow and I might by something. I leave in Fort Lauderdale, Florida so the roads are pretty smooth. I'm really having a hard time with this one. Thanks everyone for the help and pics.

Anymore 18s in the house?

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
look up 6sic6 - he had 18's on his 6th gen too