1992 Civic DX front wheel bearing replacment

djrickyraw

5+ Year Member
Can someone point the way for me ..i want ot do the front bearings on my 92 honda civic dx hatch.

thank you

djrickyraw

5+ Year Member
this site f**king sucks..does anybody know if the front wheels are supposed to spin freely when in neutral? like the back ones do

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this site f**king sucks..does anybody know if the front wheels are supposed to spin freely when in neutral? like the back ones do
Nah you got that all wrong...you sir f**king suck but good try. And no dip s**t it will not spin as free as the rear.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that sounds like a ban to me. posting stupid s**t and then saying this site sucks in less then 24 hours because you didnt get a response yet. its called patients dip s**t. not everyone can spend ever waking momnet here. some people have lives. not to mention five minutes of searching on google would have got your answer much quicker.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nah you got that all wrong...you sir f**king suck but good try. And no dip s**t it will not spin as free as the rear.
that sounds like a ban to me. posting stupid s**t and then saying this site sucks in less then 24 hours because you didnt get a response yet. its called patients dip s**t. not everyone can spend ever waking momnet here. some people have lives. not to mention five minutes of searching on google would have got your answer much quicker.
:word: