1993 cx hatch w/jdmb18c

Status
Not open for further replies.

projectv8killer

shabbady doo!!
5+ Year Member
i am selling a 93 hatch with a jdm b18c motor. this car is a blast to drive, and it handles like its on rails. i have only driven this car about 5 times since the swap was done and i took it up to 75 in 2nd gear! i would really love to keep her but i need something with rear seats. Unlike most cars im seeing online my car does not grind into any gear, the tranny is solid, lookin to get 4200 obo, and am also looking for TRADES. heres a breakdown of the car:

95 jspec b18c 30-50k (came with auto tranny so you know it wasnt beat on in japan)
b16 tranny 55k
act stage 3 clutch
fake mugen frnt lip
jdm foglights
amber corners
rollcage
95 gsr seats
4pt harness
5" autometer tach
carbon hood
carbon duckbill
type r shift knob
fake ass mugen valvcover
msd plug wires
92 black gsr wheels
needs cat, and muffler welded on

and here are some pics. throw some offers,

projectv8killer

shabbady doo!!
5+ Year Member
trade wise im lookin for anything with backseats and also i would like it to be a honda. swaps are preffered, and please dont offer me anything below 4k because im not selling it that cheap. thanks for lookin and bump for me every other post or so

12seccvc

DRIVER
5+ Year Member
hey where you located i got a coupe ls swap stroker kit sleved car is painted red copper invader hood red racing seats sparco harness's still has back seats good car pm me if interested

civic_hatch2032

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic

i have a 2000 ex with a B16A SiR 2 swap. car is beautiful i think and i want it to have a good home. i am in germantown, md. not too far from morgantown, wva. would you be interested? if so email me at civic_boy2032@yahoo.com for pics of my ride. its running good now. is that a gsr tranny in the hatch? im looking for a good tranny and not some crappy one you know. im sure yoou do seeing the condition your car appears to be in, looks good and im very interested.

Steve
240-425-3820

civic_hatch2032

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car

the car has no exhaust and no backseat, and you wont go any less than $4,000. and you wanted my car straight up, u must be nuts. i would only do that if you gave me your car plus cash. my car is valued at almost double that. and its a lot cleaner. better bring me a better offer than straight up

projectv8killer

shabbady doo!!
5+ Year Member
what the hell are you talkin about. you never asked me to throw money in on your original offer so why are you all pissed off. you obviously saw the pictures of my car before you posted so why flame on my s**t now. jesus thats pretty gay.

projectv8killer

shabbady doo!!
5+ Year Member
anyway somebody take this thing. and please if you ask to trade please say weather or not you want cash on top of that. and better yet if you want to trade dont ask me to throw money on top because i dont have it. thank you

projectv8killer

shabbady doo!!
5+ Year Member
after looking at you car turboz400 it seems like it needs more work than mine, sorry, but thanks for the offer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.