5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump

wiggi

sold his civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what's with the right front signal? looks like it's off. anyway bump for a fellow red EG
Bumpers just not aligned the best. Easily fixable.

Thanks for the bump!

wiggi

sold his civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump for getting to drive it again. Really wish I could keep it. I will take $3,700 now.

kobeballer96

5+ Year Member
hasnt sold yet?

:word:. well i cant do a straight up trade man. sorry my car is worth well over 7k. i have a 1500 right now. either im saving for a type r swap or i wanna get your car. keep me updated

wiggi

sold his civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:word:. well i cant do a straight up trade man. sorry my car is worth well over 7k. i have a 1500 right now. either im saving for a type r swap or i wanna get your car. keep me updated
Haha I didn't expect you to trade me, I was hoping though.

Bump

kobeballer96

5+ Year Member
question

btw how much do you pay for insurnce on this monster? i wanna get rid of my car soon becuase insurnce is like 230 a month and my car payment is like 289 a month. i can try to get the money saved up for your ride. im still in high school so i still got time to mess around in dohc EGs. how long have you had this car lsited for sale? if in a couple of months it hasnt sold ill let you know when i might have the money. ;)

wiggi

sold his civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
btw how much do you pay for insurnce on this monster? i wanna get rid of my car soon becuase insurnce is like 230 a month and my car payment is like 289 a month. i can try to get the money saved up for your ride. im still in high school so i still got time to mess around in dohc EGs. how long have you had this car lsited for sale? if in a couple of months it hasnt sold ill let you know when i might have the money. ;)
I actually only pay like $250 a year on my dad's policy through USAA. Clean record, good student discount.

That probably doesn't help much, sorry.

kobeballer96

5+ Year Member
wow 250 a year??? imagine what i can do with all the money im wasting right now on my car. this is what im i was looking forward too. u said 3700 right? im going to try save for that real soon

mikeo

5+ Year Member
Hey i'm new to the boards. I used to have an EK or EJ whatever you wanna call it and i miss these little guys. Let me know if you still have this car. I'm very interested. You can email me at - mrtwomike@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I live in Michigan so it shouldn't be that far of a drive either. If you could give me a little more info on the car that would be great as well. Thanks,

Mike O

wiggi

sold his civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All PM's replied
Evo501, you need to clear out your inbox.

This car will probably be gone Saturday :(

wiggi

sold his civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car is sold. Thanks for all the interest

Status
Not open for further replies.