1996-1998 OEM Civic Type R Lip

Status
Not open for further replies.

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey everyone, I bought this a few months ago intending to repaint it but now I'm in the market for a new car. Its a little dusty because I've had it stored in the garage. I have some mounting hardware but it's incomplete. I'm sure you can go to your local hardware store and match the brackets that I have. Here's a quick description:

1996-98 OEM CTR Lip
-Painted VSM
-Bottom lower left of the lip is cracked due to the previous owner slamming his car. There also exists heavy scratches/wear on the rest of the lower part.
-Asking price $150OBO

I prefer local pick up. I'm located in San Francisco, CA.

Pictures:

Other parts I have:
1999-2000 OEM Honda Civic Si Shocks ~90,000 miles : $100
-Bought these off of a member here planning to raise my car back up, but now I'm too lazy to swap out the shocks and springs.

1996-1998 OEM Honda Civic Hood Bra (used) : $40 + shipping *Sold*
-Has a rust stain on the back of the bra (not on the leather) from the previous owner. I never got around to putting it on so I forgot about cleaning it.

1996-1998 OEM Honda Civic Rear Mudflaps + Mounting Hardware (new, never mounted) : $20 + shipping
-Package has been opened, but this was only because I didn't know which were the fronts and which were the rears.

THANKS!

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
send me a pic of that hood bra and i might get it from you. pm me

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah same here man...pics of the hood bra...
pm me post pics n prices...

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright guys, let me find it. i just moved recently so i'll have to dig it up.

Tseids

how much for the rear mud flaps? also idk if this matter but were they for a coupe or sedan. Idk if mounting is difference but the honda i bought only had 3 mudflaps...

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry, prices posted for other parts. I believe the flaps will fit coupes and sedans. I'm not sure about hatches.....

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry guys, i won't be able to post pictures until this sunday. i'll keep track of who came first and i'll let you guys know if i've sold it to the person before you.

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bra is sold. Someone buy the lip and flaps!

Status
Not open for further replies.