1996 Honda civic DX part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

hesse4

5+ Year Member
whats up i have a 96 honda civic DX that was wrecked. the whole front end and hood is wrecked no engine damage.the enterior is complete an in good condition im tryin to part it out or sell the whole car for a reasonable price.TITLE IS STILL CLEAN..if you need any thing let me know. my email is jeburgos4@yahoo.com or txt me at 707 3634020 or 7072940626

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
driver side door panel. how much?? pm me

rbrtrbollar

5+ Year Member
does it have a d16y7 engine??? if it does how much shipped to 76707

rbrtrbollar

5+ Year Member
whats up i have a 96 honda civic DX that was wrecked. the whole front end and hood is wrecked no engine damage.the enterior is complete an in good condition im tryin to part it out or sell the whole car for a reasonable price.TITLE IS STILL CLEAN..if you need any thing let me know. my email is jeburgos4@yahoo.com or txt me at 707 3634020 or 7072940626

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
0 posts. please beware. a lot of us just got scammed and it looked just like this. please dont send any money until youre positive. and the the OP, if you are completely legit, i apologize. post some pics with ur username and the car in it and get this sale rolling. just looking out for clubcivic

Status
Not open for further replies.