1997 - 2000 Type R Hatch

jtswift_2000

5+ Year Member
Hey. if anyone in here has a 1997 - 2000 Type R Civic Hatch can you mail me please.

Kind regards,

JTSwift

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Comming from a guy w/one post, who just joined this month..... :scurred:

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
how would that be a scam? what do u think he's up to?

jtswift_2000

5+ Year Member
Not a Scammer

I'm not actually a Scammer. What scam could you pull off here anyway! Sad people. I only want to know where I'd find a genuine Civic Type R badge for a 1997-2000 Hatch Civic. It must be genuine though because of the curvature of the boot door. Bought some off of eBay but not the real deal.

Why do people suggest something seems like a scam when the question I asked wasn't even remotely related to ANY type of a scamming question. Sad people really.

Thanks in advance.

JT.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not actually a Scammer. What scam could you pull off here anyway! Sad people. I only want to know where I'd find a genuine Civic Type R badge for a 1997-2000 Hatch Civic. It must be genuine though because of the curvature of the boot door. Bought some off of eBay but not the real deal.

Why do people suggest something seems like a scam when the question I asked wasn't even remotely related to ANY type of a scamming question. Sad people really.

Thanks in advance.

JT.
If you had asked that to start with, people wouldnt be calling you a scammer. To find the badges, all the JDM sites have them. PasswordJDM.com, JDMland.com, ect. Search man, search.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

Thanks in advance.

JT.
probably because u asked for them to email you???

some one would have to be pretty stupid to get screwed like that on CC. maybe im wrong.

jtswift_2000

5+ Year Member
Appreciated

Thanks, your help is much appreciated. I didn't know if passwordjdm or equivalent were the same as eBay. Thought I'd have to order them from a Honda dealer.

Thanks again.

JT.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PW-JDM has actual JDM stuff. None of that ebay knockoff s**t.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
PW:JDM, however, has some pretty low quality s**t that they sell used.

jtswift_2000

5+ Year Member
Password:JDM doesn't have Rear Red Type R Honda Badges though. Any idea where I'd get those - genuine of course.

Yeah, eBay has a lot of fake bake on it.

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jdmland.com quality site. they should have what you need.

jtswift_2000

5+ Year Member
The only way u could have done that was sell it to him before u got cash. Your bad, if it's the truth.