1997 and 1998 Honda Civic Ex....D16y8..i think not

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wtf streetfire is still not lettin me see any vids.

iloveS-ilver-EX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the best part about the car were the rims, what are, err um what were they? sux to know it was crashed. vid was ok, nuthing really going on but at least u were truthful in the description.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool vid i guess, HORRIBLE choice of music

civic98turbo

I'm back ....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i don't know the company that makes em....but they are called sodoku's....18 inch...gold rims...with a chrome lip...he has some nittos on them...hes rebuilding the front end...all carbon fiber....no engine damage was done...but those molded side skirts are a b***h...the ones cracked and broke...while the others fine...so hes gotta cut both of them off...but ..s**t happens..

heres a pic of his car now....hes not drivin it....he also has a 1991 240sx...

heres his 240 too...auto...haha 17.1's...lol

Kihun_Cha

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
uh...................................................................................................................................

Fast_RPM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you can determine that if its a y8, cuz the other car didn't even go, so of course that red civic will pull hard, or maybe its a b16

civic98turbo

I'm back ....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nah its a B18c....JDM...stock...besides an AEM intake and an axle back...thats about it...i spun a rod in mine...so now i'm rockin the y8....lol...i've been since hookin it up ....H / I / E...High flow cat....pulley kit...vafc (tuned) .....short throw....thats it for now...but my gsr was all motor pumpin out 14.1 ...and i've always wanted boost...so i'm boostin the d series....not many around here that are boosted...you can count them on one hand...so...thats my plan

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im sorry but that video is teh suck. the songs are horrible and the cars are ugly. clean up the cars, find some good music and try again

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^i must agree, video was teh suxors, but cars weren't bad i guess....red one was a little out of my style but they're faster than me so i have no room to talk

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
id like to have heard the car as it was pulling by ... more drcing and races... but hey good try

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fast_RPM said:
you can determine that if its a y8, cuz the other car didn't even go, so of course that red civic will pull hard, or maybe its a b16
dude i think i'm dumber having read that...

yeah boost the D..you can do it pretty cheaply and still come out with some good numbers.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy horrible editing batman!!!1

sorry, but boring vid :(