1998 Civic sedan dx ( i need your input!)

ryanM

if i were you I would just keep the D series and get an ebay intake and ebay header and an apexi WS exhaust

then with the money left over you should be able to pick up some rotas with new all seasons, spraypaint your headlights black for that jdm look and drop it on some skunk2 coilover sleeves with stock shocks. then i would pick up an ABS dynamics lip off of ebay, but dont bother painting it, it will give that carbon fiber appearance if you leave it unpainted. oh and dont forget a type-R style grill,

you should be able to do all of this easily with your budget, Budget JDM style civic FTW! it will look so CLEAN

knivesout

¬ µ ∫ ç π
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if i were you I would just keep the D series and get an ebay intake and ebay header and an apexi WS exhaust

then with the money left over you should be able to pick up some rotas with new all seasons, spraypaint your headlights black for that jdm look and drop it on some skunk2 coilover sleeves with stock shocks. then i would pick up an ABS dynamics lip off of ebay, but dont bother painting it, it will give that carbon fiber appearance if you leave it unpainted. oh and dont forget a type-R style grill,

you should be able to do all of this easily with your budget, Budget JDM style civic FTW! it will look so CLEAN
:huh:

98civickid

5+ Year Member
no im all set with all that ebay s**t and im going with a turbo want power and then the clean look
but thanks for the advice. just not into all that ebay stuff and boost will do much better in the long run

98civickid

5+ Year Member
dude thats exactly what i said is huh?
ebay all the way? im gonna have to go with quality all the way i dont want my car being 100% built off ebay. sorry but i want clean oem/jdm and fast

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You guys have to know ryanM to understand what he's talking about and know his sense of humor. He's obviously kidding.

codyllee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

I would laugh, but over half of the people on this forum probably did just this....s**t, I did and it still looks pretty clean. I just wanted my economy car to not look so...boring while going through school :what:

98civickid

5+ Year Member
true that man im still in high school and want the sickest looking clean jdm fast honda around

99SiTR

5+ Year Member

98civickid

5+ Year Member
wow dude thosearent bad pricese for a gsr i might consider it maybe i really wanted to stick with the D and turbo it but well see what happens with the money issue
thanks guys for all the advice keep it coming
AND I JUST GAVE BLOOD! wohoo

99SiTR

5+ Year Member
wow dude thosearent bad pricese for a gsr i might consider it maybe i really wanted to stick with the D and turbo it but well see what happens with the money issue
thanks guys for all the advice keep it coming
AND I JUST GAVE BLOOD! wohoo
Before i say this dont get me wrong, cuase if done right with a good amount of boost on a singe cam can be just a s fast if not faster than some b series. But why not start with a b thats already a little quicke rif not equivalent to a turbo d on say.....7-8 psi.....

98civickid

5+ Year Member
i know but i cant stand parting with my d series i mean i know that a b series would have that much more bhp but i love my d i dont know i kinda like the sound of having a turbo for that little extra snap then a b series ya know? has anybody turbo'd a b series? if you have tell me how you like it and pics would be awesome
thanks guys

later