1998 civic splash gaurd thoughts? post pics please!

ekprimal

Hey everyone, I was wondering what you all thought about splash gaurds? My ek is black and I was thinking about getting splash gaurds but idk if I should do just the fronts, or the rears? or both front and rear? I personally was thinking of going with all four splash gaurds with the addition of JDM styled window visors. I feel like it would give the car a more beefy fierce look. Thanks everyone! Pictures would be awesome if you have splash gaurds.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup. Do it. And there is pics all over google

ekprimal

Yup. Do it. And there is pics all over google
heya mymmeryloss =) idk if you remember me from a while ago. I used to have a different username but its been so long since i was last on here that i forgot my login info and the whole pw recovery thing wasn't liking me for some reason. so here i am again! I put in some more work into my car. pics will come in a couple weeks!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I thought the username looked familiar :what:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If i remember correctly there is a set off of another honda/acura car that fits with minor modification.

Do some more searching and u will find some.

ekprimal

If i remember correctly there is a set off of another honda/acura car that fits with minor modification.

Do some more searching and u will find some.
I gave in and bought the fronts/rears separate for a total of $73.50 including shipping. not too bad i suppose

EKFour

do you have a hatchback? because ive been looking to buy them but the hatchbacks have different rear mud flaps than the coupe and sedan and i cant find any haha!

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heya mymmeryloss =) idk if you remember me from a while ago. I used to have a different username but its been so long since i was last on here that i forgot my login info and the whole pw recovery thing wasn't liking me for some reason. so here i am again! I put in some more work into my car. pics will come in a couple weeks!
2. You may only have one user account. If you need a second because you forgot your password, contact an administrator immediately after creating the second account (50 infraction points).