19s...on a civic?

jprdgr03

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup fellas...im a newbie to clubcivic....im a member on v6performance.net. anyway..my girl just to an '04 civic and i was curious if 19s will fit! i got some 19s on my 7th gen accord and i was thinking about getting some for her car. im probably gunna drop her civic with eibach sportlines too..soo gotta keep that in mind too. let me know ..thanx

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the biggest i would go would be 18's on a civic, 17's even occasionally rub on civics as well, 19's would need some modification and still might rub on a civic.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's possible.. but you're going to need to make some modifications if you do decide to go for it.. If done right.. big rims CAN look very nice on a civic.. if done wrong however.. they make your ride look like a ghetto piece of s**t..

jprdgr03

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
especko said:
the biggest i would go would be 18's on a civic, 17's even occasionally rub on civics as well, 19's would need some modification and still might rub on a civic.
yea..i thought so.....i may try to throw mine on and see if theres much rubbing issues

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jprdgr03 said:
sup fellas...im a newbie to clubcivic....im a member on v6performance.net. anyway..my girl just to an '04 civic and i was curious if 19s will fit! i got some 19s on my 7th gen accord and i was thinking about getting some for her car. im probably gunna drop her civic with eibach sportlines too..soo gotta keep that in mind too. let me know ..thanx

they fit, i had pics of a 7thgen civic with them on, i will look to see if i can find it again...i will get back to u

BlingStawk

I Believe in The Fast.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
question answerd , Post some pics of the CORD!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup man im also on v6performance.net ... mostly hang out in the norcal regional section.

Your accord rims wont fit on her civic cause v6's are 5 lug and civics are 4.

Ravage70

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
19s on a civic is asking to be slower

why not just get 22inch spinners so u can hardly be able to move

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ravage70 said:
19s on a civic is asking to be slower

why not just get 22inch spinners so u can hardly be able to move

its for his girl, so most likely it is planned to be fast anyways...so why not put the 19's on

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jprdgr03 said:

here is the photo answer to your question, 19's DO fit on a civic...enjoy...

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rick James said:
they mite fit but IMO they are gonna look wayu to big

hey bro, they DO fit, look at the post above yours, there is photo proof...

bklynEG

FTW!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my boy has 19's on his eg , cant really crank the wheel all the way left or right. and goin over bumps it rubs alitte. but i gotta say when its slammed it looks pretty sick. i got 18's on mine and it drives fine with a 2inch drop

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blue2k2 said:
hey bro, they DO fit, look at the post above yours, there is photo proof...
they will but looks like your gonna needa mod your wheel wells so you dont rub

jprdgr03

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicracing98 said:
i guess its ok for style
well its not a big deal, once i get it lowered ill throw my wheels on and see...i got 4/5 universal lug pattern ! if not...ill get some hott 18" black wheels for her (IF THATS WHAT SHE WANTS :D shes got a black car).. i like the black-on-black look =) =)

heres my accord ::

//935CleanCivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blue2k2 said:
here is the photo answer to your question, 19's DO fit on a civic...enjoy...

19's do fit if the car is just parked, but when you start riding it around, small little bumps will scrape the fender (even though you rolled your fender), and forget about packing your ride, and having a full tank of gas any weight added will again rub, also forget about making quick turns or u turns, all in all 19's will give you more problems then you would like.

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
//935CleanCivic said:
19's do fit if the car is just parked, but when you start riding it around, small little bumps will scrape the fender (even though you rolled your fender), and forget about packing your ride, and having a full tank of gas any weight added will again rub, also forget about making quick turns or u turns, all in all 19's will give you more problems then you would like.

well yes, i agree with that, but the question was, "do they fit?" the answer is yes....and i would say that if u are gonna run 19's, then you should run air bags....

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going to have swap the engine to just to move from one place to the other, lol. Hope it all works out for you.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Start raising and chopping out those splash guards...