2 Different Sedan Trunk lips? Opinions...

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
what do you mean?

I did hear of someone using the sedan trunk lip on the coupe, but it was sorta off but looked good.

The OEM coupe wing fits well on the sedan, and vice versa.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the fronts will but the rears have to be trimmed...

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nah, i'd rather get a nice paint matched replica Type R lip after i get some sideskirts like yours, which are hard to find lol

If i got a rear lip, i dunno where my exhaust gases would escape with my evo2 on there lol its only like centimeter or two from touching the rear bumper

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol yeah im glad mine came with kit although i do need a new rear lip in the future
my evo2 doesnt touch it, its close though

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah the 04/05 bumpers stick lower... they already look like they have a lip molded on there lol

I debadged today, looks real nice, i made a few light scratches where the civic was but you can't even notice it, the area where the EX was came out flawless and so did the greddy emblem i had on there, my OEM trunk lip comes today and HID's

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah, i love the debadged look, can't believe i had doubts about doing it before. lol

im just camping waiting for the ups truck to arrive any minute now...

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
sucks if you miss them cause sometimes they dont leave your package on the door step and they make you wait till the next day or you have to go pick it up

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
got them today, installed my HID's, they look awesome after a hour or so of finding out what the hell was wrong and why they wouldn't turn on, i was too stressed too install my trunk lip but i did wax it with some tech wax 2.0 and i'm going to wipe it off tomorow, so shiny, not a single scratch..., i need drill bits, like 2 metric ones lol im scared to drill holes in my trunk :(

RellyTripple3

rellytripple3
5+ Year Member
Make sure u do it right, cuz 1 of my buddys did it & gots a lil leek lol got it fixed tho

Its ganna look clean

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
after 2 hours of measuring the trunk and using a more powerfull drill from a friend, the wing went on flawlessly.(first time drilling holes in the body of a car like that, i was very nervous)

I love it, it looks so slick, so clean, completes the rear end style, totally worth it.

will post up pics sometime tomorow.