dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
MANNYBOY23 said:
I Think Dank Is On Some s**t!!! Yo Can I Get Some 2

nah, I just dont think he understood me. Since he is kind new with under 400 post. I want all of his information for me to purchase one of the 2 sets of wheels he has. Cause why does someone have 2 sets of wheels? Anyway I am interested , and PM me how much for the j mags shipped if u will cut a little off since I am paypal ready now.

rauribe

5+ Year Member
willing to trade for a b16a2?

chinkskater

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dank24 said:
nah, I just dont think he understood me. Since he is kind new with under 400 post. I want all of his information for me to purchase one of the 2 sets of wheels he has. Cause why does someone have 2 sets of wheels? Anyway I am interested , and PM me how much for the j mags shipped if u will cut a little off since I am paypal ready now.

1st of all i am not kinda new just cuz my post count is under 400 cuz im not a post whore, my official is Join Date: Oct 2003 as seen under my avatar. lowest im willing to go is 475 as stated

chinkskater

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
someone buy my sheit asap!!!!!!!!! need money for intake manifold and throttle body to complete my swap

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im on the west coast also... Redding, CA.

If you can get me those slips $380 shipped since we are close you would make me very happy. =)

P.s. I have muney. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

chinkskater

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lil_falco said:
Im on the west coast also... Redding, CA.

If you can get me those slips $380 shipped since we are close you would make me very happy. =)

P.s. I have muney. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

if u can buy those slips from me for 580 that would make me happy also

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
=(

$400? Lol

You would spend $50-100 in shipping just getting thsoe rimes to someone in the middle states. If I turn out to be the only person with money then you may want to consider it. It woulc cost alot less to ship them in-state.

s**t, ur in San fran. I could maybe even drive and meet you half way...

chinkskater

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
naw mayne i only do paypal+shipping dont want to get jackd and its more safe thru paypal for both of us

chinkskater

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
naw no trades i have enough motors (built gsr, blown b16a2, jdm b16 shortblock) sell it and then contact me bro

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wish i had teh money, but i dont have enough for them this week

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lil_falco said:
=(

$400? Lol

You would spend $50-100 in shipping just getting thsoe rimes to someone in the middle states. If I turn out to be the only person with money then you may want to consider it. It woulc cost alot less to ship them in-state.

s**t, ur in San fran. I could maybe even drive and meet you half way...

:twisted: :roll:

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, cant belive no one has got them yet, i might beable to this thursday lol

Status
Not open for further replies.