2000 Civic SE

civic98ek

Registered VIP
i guess you like what you like... chromes just too much.. looks cheesy to me and actually kinda cheap but you do what you want to your car.

LedZepp86

2000 CivicSE
you arent going to do anything that someone has not already done

no honda looks good with chrome anything

enjoy your stay
im not saying im gonna create something new im just saying its gonna be nice and you will change your mind ,.... maybe i havent got the right website ... i thought you guys were open minded , maybe im wrong ... plus its my car it aint yours

as for honda with chrome you havent seen anything that looked good yet ....CHROME ALWAYS looks nice

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
were mostly open minded, but if we really dont agree were gunna let you know. it IS your car and you can do whatever you want buddy! i personally think only the factory chrome stuff would be ok, like the window moldings etc like on the EX and LX in U.S.

i'm guessing theres SE civics in canada? i only see SE for 240's. haha

LedZepp86

2000 CivicSE
were mostly open minded, but if we really dont agree were gunna let you know. it IS your car and you can do whatever you want buddy! i personally think only the factory chrome stuff would be ok, like the window moldings etc like on the EX and LX in U.S.

i'm guessing theres SE civics in canada? i only see SE for 240's. haha
Yeah there is some SE here in Canada ... at least mine is ! lollll I wasnt trying to piss anybody off but i felt like people were judging me.... im only trying to build my civic the way i like it , with the help of some people here!!!

I still like this site very much people here are knowledgeable ! and i learn lots by talking to you guys ... !!!

Anyways if i offended anybody im sorry ! ! ! ! !

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
im not saying im gonna create something new im just saying its gonna be nice and you will change your mind ,.... maybe i havent got the right website ... i thought you guys were open minded , maybe im wrong ... plus its my car it aint yours

as for honda with chrome you havent seen anything that looked good yet ....CHROME ALWAYS looks nice
chrome ALWAYS looks nice yet I havent seen anything that looked good yet?

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome.

As for what's been going on here....
I've never been a fan of chrome, I just think it looks tacky. And I mean on everything.
I've seen chrome on Civics, personally, I am not a fan.
Go for it if you want, though.
Just a heads up, your not going to change anyone's opinion.
Your more than welcome to do it though because it is your car and all.
Try to enjoy your stay man.

LedZepp86

2000 CivicSE
Welcome.

As for what's been going on here....
I've never been a fan of chrome, I just think it looks tacky. And I mean on everything.
I've seen chrome on Civics, personally, I am not a fan.
Go for it if you want, though.
Just a heads up, your not going to change anyone's opinion.
Your more than welcome to do it though because it is your car and all.
Try to enjoy your stay man.
Oh no worries i like my stay here ..... i agree youre entitle to your opinion and this is what this forum is for !! Iam not trying to change your opinion but to respect mine as im doing the same for all you guys' opinion !

Thats it Thats all ! and now lets get back to the topic ! Should i better cancel the brown with blue to get it pearly???

civic98ek

Registered VIP
thats why i said its your car do what you want... were just trying to tell ya what we think thats why you make posts on this sites for other opinions.. ive posted pics of my car on here and got completely bashed! thats not what im tryna do... i hate when ppl do that everyone likes different s**t so do what you want to your car... like i said not a big fan of chrome but im a very simple girl i just like my ek nice and clean not anything crazy. goodluck with it tho. make it your own

LedZepp86

2000 CivicSE
thats why i said its your car do what you want... were just trying to tell ya what we think thats why you make posts on this sites for other opinions.. ive posted pics of my car on here and got completely bashed! thats not what im tryna do... i hate when ppl do that everyone likes different s*** so do what you want to your car... like i said not a big fan of chrome but im a very simple girl i just like my ek nice and clean not anything crazy. goodluck with it tho. make it your own
Yeah , anyway lets change topic ! lol

LedZepp86

2000 CivicSE
i guess theres not much SE in the states ...i was looking around a few people told me they havent seen any down the border

LedZepp86

2000 CivicSE
what else do you plan on doing to your car? any engine mods or anything in the future?
i got some engine plans .... but i aint no millionaire so it will take a while , i got a guy not too far from me thats holding on to a B16A for 400$ im gonna take a look at it and go from there ( hopefullky his engine is wirth it ) if not im gonna be on the look out for an engine :D

civic98ek

Registered VIP
i know what ya mean... i have so many plans for my car but cash is always so short :/ cant decide if i wanna swap mine or not. hopefully now that i dont have a bf to pay for s**t for ill have extra money for my honda haha

LedZepp86

2000 CivicSE
HAHAHAH ... yeah the time is missing too !!! im in the army and im always off on doing something or too beat to do anything lol ....