2000 Civic Si Exhaust

tpatterson02

" B20 VTEC "
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a 2000 Civic Si with a B20 Vtec Swap...I have a ITR header with a password JDM test pipe and a Tsudo exhaust...the car gets a shitty rasp at about 3000-3500 rpm and overall it sounds like crap. I want to get a new exhaust but i dont know what one to get so i thought i would get some opinions.
the ones I'm stuck between are the Greddy evo 2, apexi N1, and the dc sports exhaust..

thanks, Tyler

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well then out of your options, Id go with apexi n1.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I have an HKS Carbon Universal on my catless D16 and it sounds great. Very deep, quiet and low grumble, but at WOT you can REALLY hear it kick in and oh man does it wet my pants everytime.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
EVO 2 FTMFW :thumbs up , i just redlined on the highway, smooth aggressive sound all the way, no rasp AT ALL. Guarenteed.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the reason youve got raspiness is b/c of the jdm 4-1 header, not the exhaust. its a better flowing header and makes it sound raspy. add an inline resonator somewhere on your exhaust and it should muffle the rasp a lot. if you want a new exhaust though apexi WS2 seems to take the cake

tpatterson02

" B20 VTEC "
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now its really down between two....the Apexi N1 or the Geddy...your car did sound good.

QzFiNeST107

bro research the greddy street performance 2 it sounds wonderful and it looks nice as well
thats the exhaust i have on mine