2000 Civic Si Over Heating problem! HELP!

BboyZr0

This simple question can be answered by making a phone call or visiting the website of a Honda dealershi, or any number of parts stores in your area. You should try that first.
well, obviously! already went to the website. you have to submit the part you want then theyll contact you through email if they have it or not. i wanted to see if people here knew it first. faster than having to wait for an email -_-

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well, obviously! already went to the website. you have to submit the part you want then theyll contact you through email if they have it or not. i wanted to see if people here knew it first. faster than having to wait for an email -_-
A strange and mystical invention called a telephone will get you the answer faster than either. Especially considering different places charge different amounts for parts.

BboyZr0

A strange and mystical invention called a telephone will get you the answer faster than either. Especially considering different places charge different amounts for parts.
read my reply to redline. if i decide i want to get the part from there ill just go there and ask in person. plus, i was just wondering. dont flip. if you dont know then you dont know.