2000 cx hatchback

Kurtbreton

2000cx
so figured it was time to start a build thread of my own, this is my first car, always wanted to build one so i started looking for the cleanest one within my budget.. a year ago.. found her in june of this year and being in college now haven't had allot of money to spend on her, but lots of love ;) so its slow going.. but BIG plans for her and they will be up on this thread. please no haters!! no one cares what you have to say anyways.

so here she is when i bought her

rims didnt look very good and i didnt have allot of money.. so i improvised with them
before

decided to sand blast them then primer and paint

after

not sure if you can see either but thats a clubcivic.com decal on both the rear side windows :thumbup:

more pics coming soon!

Last edited:

Kurtbreton

2000cx
just posted some! she looks a littttle different now. not really lol but ill be posting more pics up when it stops raining here and i get her washed haha

Kurtbreton

2000cx
New exhaust!!

so since i love my car and want to go all the way and beyond with it. i didnt wanna do anything cheap. so heres my new exhaust i got a couple days ago

Stainless steel header

going back to a Black Works Racing test pipe

then out the skunk2 mega power

;)

Kurtbreton

2000cx
just decided to do a little gutting for now, opened my eyes up to a problem though, tail was leaking resulting in a lake where my spare tire was to give her a little rust, now need to figure out how to paint it/where to

civic98ek

Registered VIP
very nice. great buy too very clean and very stock. lookin good so far. what are your plans?

Kurtbreton

2000cx
haha no way man! and im planning on swapping in a b18c5 or c1, leaning more towards the itr engine and tranny though, and i want it n/a. for now. but before that do all my suspension like skunk2 pro s coilovers, lcr, te37s wrapped in proxes tr1's with slotted rotors at the front and probably just 99si rear brakes for now(until i can get spoon) ,spoon or skunk2 tower strut bars, c-pilar, pretty much all the goodies to make it stick to road and strengthen the chassis

Kurtbreton

2000cx
Thanks, im in the process of re wiring the back now then going in for some paint just on the inside, pics will be up soon!