2000 ex build, my first honda

2000sliverEX

well not to much going on with my car. did get my lip just didnt put it on yet (waiting for ibach) but i did get a new set of tires today annndddd a rear disc brake conversion for my car so im very excited about that. heres a shot of my new rear end hopefully going on tomorrow

2000sliverEX

never got around to installing the brakes today, which sucks but o welll. does anyone know if i have to change my proportioning valve? iv been getting a lot of mixed answers for that

2000sliverEX

been a long time since iv posted. been super busy getting a new job and moving back to SD. but i did get my rear disc brake conversion on and it works and looks great also had some brand new recaro replicas laying around the shop so i slapped those in my car and iv come to really like them. heres some pics of the updates

2000sliverEX

thanks its coming along. to bad saturday night someone stole my passenger side side skirt while i was at a party. dont understand some people. gotta take away other people nice things instead of working for it yourself

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well, a guy on the forum needed one fro the passenger side of his ride, but he's out of Illinois so don' t think it was him. I agree, ANY theft is unnecessary, but that IS one of the strangest I've ever heard of

2000sliverEX

yeah i was more in shock then mad. it was weird. just one of my sideskirts? not even both. i would think maybe a broken window and stero stolen or seats or something not one sideskirt. honestly its just stupid

2000sliverEX

been slowly piecing together some stuff here and there for a turbo setup. but the next big thing will be coilovers. i cant stand my setup now so those will be first. buying a little 85 Toyota pickup within the next week or so to use as a daily so i can really tear into my car without worrying about having it ready the next morning for work.