Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SOLD
well taken care of never raced. 129k
salvaged title due to THEFT...not collision. all vin numbers match. only stolen parts were interior parts.
have had the car for about 2 yrs now and no problems aside from some shifting issues on 1st gear. dont know if its synchros, tranny or just clutch. not mechanically oriented.
it shifts fine its just that sometimes it feels like it gets stuck. could be nothing i dont know.

1. ws2 exhuast catback
2. gsr front leather seats ..small rip in back of one
3. blue led ex cluster
4. OEM foglights with yellow nokya bulbs
5. HID lighting set high and low beams spare ballasts, bulbs, wiring...
6. Konig bronze heliums rims with tires:
7. OEM FBP SI front lip: (color match fbp as well as sideskirts)
8. OEM FBP SI Grill:
10. Kenwood 10" sub with enclosure and built in amp
11. Pionner 5900 deck (very nice)

completely stock engine. no engine mods at all so engine runs well. last compression test came out perfect.

11. 2000 civic ex in FBP with 129k clean body and paint. hr sports LE lowering springs. timing belt kit done about 5 months ago. runs strong with no problems.

pics of car in questions...

:cool:

Lear

5+ Year Member
do you have any interior pics? and where are you located?

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car is in nyc. ^^^^^i see that you are in michigan. id be willing to drive the car for expense money. i got some friends in michigan id like to see. ill try and get pics of interior up by tonight if possible. everything is clean inside. upgraded sound all around and gsr leathers like i said.

bump

Lear

5+ Year Member
would you take 3k for it? and im not far from the Ohio Michigan border. im guna need a new car in a few weeks.

98civikdx

98civik
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Love this car, hope mine looks this good some day. G/L with the sale man.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
would you take 3k for it? and im not far from the Ohio Michigan border. im guna need a new car in a few weeks.
i cant do 3k dude. at 3900 this is a good deal in my opinion. car runs great, never beaten, clean shape, quality mods. why dont you save up for the next couple weeks. let me know. come watch the ball drop for new years and you can drive it back. :lol:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im about to ditch my coilovers, and some lowering springs, do those hr's ride good? also glws man, that car is clean as f**k

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im about to ditch my coilovers, and some lowering springs, do those hr's ride good? also glws man, that car is clean as f**k
i like em. perfect drop...comfortable ride....car handles awesome...and i have em on stock shocks in the front so with some aftermarket ones it should be even better.

edit: gluck finding the hr le's though. theyre very rare now.

AllanR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i cant do 3k dude. at 3900 this is a good deal in my opinion. car runs great, never beaten, clean shape, quality mods. why dont you save up for the next couple weeks. let me know. come watch the ball drop for new years and you can drive it back. :lol:
I'd definitely pick this up for $3900...glws

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^^listen to the man people. bump. is the economy this bad?

4doorcivic9

5+ Year Member
wow, nice ride, VERY GOOD PRICE!!! idk why someone hasn't got it yet! I would have got this if i didnt just pick up a ebp si two days ago!

by the way, would u get rid of the apexi ws2? pm me

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no part outs at all. dont want to sell it but i dont need it in the city. its just giving me expenses in tickets/parking/insurance

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if i could sell my jeep, get to ny, then ya i would buy it haha.

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump for a clean car I'd buy it if I had the funds right now. GL with the sale bro

chadi

chuatZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
antonio, is the car still for sale? are you in chicago now, or still in nyc.. any interior pics?

clean ride.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone? still for sale. i am trying to be a good young persona and buy a house so i am trying to sell the car to get some spare money people.

Status
Not open for further replies.