2000 Honda Civic Ex

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just thought i'd take some pictures of my civic, got it December 1st.

Don't hate on the dirtiness. Also, it's my first car and give me some feedback on what I should do and what needs to be done.

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks pretty stock. I would recommend a really good cleaning from top to bottom. A decent set of 15/16" wheels, a nice drop and a front lip and you will be lookin sharp.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wash it and take some pics a little farther out so we can see the whole car. lip, ctr grille, lip, stock spoiler. type r. and some rims and drop. but looks like a very good start.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm gunna wash it when it's not gunna rain or snow. I'll take more pics this weekend since it's not supossed to do anything.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
drop it, new wheels, lip, try the diy black housing headlights, other than that a nice clean will do wonders =) not a bad start man.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lower it for sure.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks for all the feedback, i'm just not sure on what to do first, although I got an idea.
Getting a job!

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
buy my rims..im in the same state as you brotha..PM me if interested..could me in York or something

1991civicZC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the one picture going from the front back on the driver's side looks as though the front bumper is orange?? or is just the extreme dirt effect??? lol just messin man great start!!!

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the one picture going from the front back on the driver's side looks as though the front bumper is orange?? or is just the extreme dirt effect??? lol just messin man great start!!!
haha it's just the extreme dirt effect, my camera picked up the dirt too well.. More pics by weekend!

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Next time you take pix dont use flash, it looks really bad.