2000 Honda Civic Si Stolen

FTVZimmy

5+ Year Member
Well if you got friends tell them. If your out driving around and you see an 00 Si driving it follow it check the tag. if you see one being towed, Im sure they took what they needed off. If its found tonight ill give you and who every helps find it a reward...( If you feel like helping )

I got afew cop friends off duty right now looking for me.

FTVZimmy

5+ Year Member
I'm starting to think someone in my complex has been watching my daily routine. I'm only home for 2 hours between school and work. A friend of mine is freaking out because he comes here alot. He also owns an 00 Si.
Police really need to figure something out in new ways on finding these people. This shits getting old, This is a sick world were leaving in.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tamparacing.com is another site you may watch out for stolen parts, i guess, gl.

greycoupe

5+ Year Member
my brother is fhp
ill ask him if he can put a bolo
on it but he gets off in a couple hours
if u dont find it by then then its pretty much gone

KWH924

5+ Year Member
You never know A friend of mine had his loaded with mods 97 stoeln in MD and it was gone for a month and when it turned up it was still intact I have no idea why they didn't part it out.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Fucckkkk!!!! dude that totally sucks.. I live in ft laud and i drive to miami daily. Ill keep an eye out (like i usually do for civics) and see if its cruising around. Also, ill check my local shops to have a heads up for it if the guy brings it into a shop. PM me the vin # so if someone brings an engine in, we can get the f**ker!

FTVZimmy

5+ Year Member
I'm thinking that we all should meet up and find these thieves. Then take them out to Okeechobee and have our justice. Breaker bars out boys.....

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
With as many civics stolen in sofla, im down like 4 flat tires. My ex gf laughed when i told her that civics were one of the most stolen cars down here. thats why shes an EX!

FTVZimmy

5+ Year Member
This is my 3rd 00 Si. The first one was stolen from the Sawgrass mills mall. I was maybe in the mall 40mins total. The Second one i crash from a racing accident. ( Dumb Me ) And now lucky number 3. = (

FTVZimmy

5+ Year Member
I know this sounds lame but we all should start up a forum called Honda Neighborhood Watch ( HNW )
A safe place to register and monitor your Vin numbers and Tags. This way if your car were to be stolen it would send out an email to everyone on this site to alert you that a car has been stolen etc. Could be good? Just thinking to hard. Sorry

Solid_Snake

Te mato con mi VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn it man sorry to hear.. If i see one similar here in the Miami Kendall area ill let you know

Mugen.Kid

5+ Year Member
I noticed that you parked with the front facing out. I always take caution and park with the front facing the curb and the wheels turned all the way to one side and lock the steering wheel. Helps prevent it from being towed at least...

HondaKidd

5+ Year Member
damn that sckss. i got an eye out in the 904 area, shits getting pretty bad in florida..

FTVZimmy

5+ Year Member
I always park with the front facing my living room window.( witch is maybe 4ft away) Wheel to the left wheel lock and the club on it. today was different. I came home from school at noon had lunch took a shower come out and it was gone. So sometime between 12pm-2pm they took it.

12hrs later still no phone call....

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude i really feel bad for you. 3 si gone. one over stupid reason but the two stolen Si. damn man. i dont know what i would have felt like if i got jacked. you should get a hub release steering wheel and kill switch or a two way page alarm when you get a new car.

FTVZimmy

5+ Year Member
Great news they found the car late last night, Im not sure what time. No damage to the car really. Just front driver side lip is alittle off. The inside steering colume was torn apart. Only thing missing is the Cluster and afew cds. School books and homework still in the car...

By the way the basterd left a bag of jerky in the car. ( FINGER PRINTS ) will be seeing you soon buddy...