2000 JDM center console install

JCV2000

Dirty South Side
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got my JDM center console in the mail, popped off my old one, and low and behold the AC ducts dont fit! Has anyone installed this console in their car, and if so how did you move those ducts?

EatingYourBrainsY0

Team Sin Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i could have told u this, what are u trying to fit it on????

JCV2000

Dirty South Side
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, technicly Im not trying anymore, I did it. Can you say "permanent AC duct modification?" I know I can, s**t I can do it too! I cut the ducts off pretty much, but it does fit pretty much perfectly now. Btw, it was on the 2000 SI in my description.

EatingYourBrainsY0

Team Sin Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ooo nice. i want to see a pic.

JCV2000

Dirty South Side
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where can I upload the pics? Ill go take them right now.

JCV2000

Dirty South Side
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol, no new registrations till the end of the day, theyre upgrading hardware.

JCV2000

Dirty South Side
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hah, that little guy in there is an old MageKnight figure. Thought he looked cool so he just sits there, I forgot to take him out!

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I guess now your passenger can operate your climate controls for you!! looks nice

JCV2000

Dirty South Side
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
redsidriver2 said:
nice cf gauge bezel looks like mine except mine got a lil faded and i took out the indiglos
Ive been thinking about taking out the indiglos. Do you like yours better without?

civicplaya1223

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lil help

hey i was wondering were you got that im trying to find one if you have the site can you post it ....
and everything works right?\

thanks oh and by the way it looks nasty!

element_323

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honestly I can see no point to having a jdm center console. All it is is having the climate controls on the other side. True it does have that nice trim around it but I still see no point to paying $$$ for something you already have. BTW how much did you pay for it?

JCV2000

Dirty South Side
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicplaya1223 said:
hey i was wondering were you got that im trying to find one if you have the site can you post it ....
and everything works right?\

thanks oh and by the way it looks nasty!
Got it on ebay from orangeperformance. I wouldnt order from him again though, the AC control circuit board was defective. In fact, make sure you dont order from him again. He offered for me to pay $50 shipping and wait like 2 weeks to get the console I should have gotten in the first place, but I said no thanks.

And my old console was busted, so thats why I switched.

phill11204

Happy New Year!!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think the JDM civic's have a vent on the top, which is what that thing in between the vents were for, it was a switch that u toggle to go between the middle and the top vent, one of the guys on CC is in japan, has a nice Sedan that has that and i asked him about it when i saw his pics.