2000 sir front on 5th gen civic

Team_Project_D

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hi i was wonering if a 2000 sir front would fit on a 5th generation civic?? is it possible would it fit ? plz help

RiceburnerRyan

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes ... i forgot that google is your friend ...

RiceburnerRyan

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
search ... and yes .. it fits ?

rUdGrICk

92'cIvIc vX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anything can fit on anything.u just need the $$$$$$$$$$$$

Team_Project_D

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry its just yah you guys know enough yah iam doing co-op in a shop called bks customs so he has alot of experiance with custom work ....so i guess ill try to find the front of a 200 sir and yah mount it on my 93 honda civic thank you for your help......one more thing how much would a 200 sir front cost? (canadian $) thank you for all your help

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dunno about the cost but i saw a eg hatch with the si front and it looked really nice. pretty clean and not out of place.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow, and what do we end up getting when no one answers but instead just tells people to search? We end up searching and getting a shitload of results with just "search" as the only advice. :???:

There's a member on here (breakthru?)who used to have a burgundy colored 5th gen with a 6th gen front end. Let me see if I have any pics saved of it.

importlegions

1 god, 1 life,1 choice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man that is beutifal, ne body have a estimate on the cost?

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow that hatch is hot. The 5th gen curves combined with the angular 6th gen front. Thats hot I love it 8)

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he sold that hatch tho. but its just like doing a 99-00 on a 96-98, but you need to cut the fenders, then mate the back of the 5th gen to the front of the 6th gen. in other words, bout the same thing as an integra conversion.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
gay pointless conversion... :thumbdown
I wouldn't really say that.... '99-'00 front end on a '96-'98 is pointless to ME. I mean, work and cash all so you can have some brake ducts, more pointed headlights and clear signals.... This conversion actually dramatically changes the front end of the vehicle and it's very tasteful in many of our opinions. =)

mrsatisfiher

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone could shed some lights on how to do this conversion on the eg becaure I am gathering parts now to do it. from what I heard u have to use the front end of the 99 fender and the back of stock fend and the hood should fits I think and change the radiator support. so could anyone correct me if I am wrong and give some more feedback

hoffman_20

I love lamp!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya that car is bad ass. to put a 99-00 front on a 96-98 is pointless but on older models it looks tight

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
gay pointless conversion... :thumbdown

meh:what: Probably is pointless. The larger grill surface probably nets a higher drag coefficient. It's purely cosmetic, true. It does nothing for performance and probably actually hurts performance to a slight degree.

So?

In my opinion it's a tasteful modification and I respect the amount of work done and the finished project.