2002 Civic EX 5sp.

FreakTimmah

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
altezas actually look preaty decent at night, just during the day there preaty fugly. but yeah i hear you guys, it all realy comes down to $ in the end.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that makes 1 of you on this site :D

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get some carbon fiber tail lights or something man! Altezza's are decent enough on a white car..or a silver car...BUT NOT BLACK! I am just a JDM whore...so I would put your stockies on! Also....thats a JDM body kit? Who makes it, and who sold it to you?

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "99ExCoupe"

Get some carbon fiber tail lights or something man! Altezza's are decent enough on a white car..or a silver car...BUT NOT BLACK! I am just a JDM whore...so I would put your stockies on! Also....thats a JDM body kit? Who makes it, and who sold it to you?
there is no way he has a jdm kit. i have more of a jdm kit. my front lip is copied off a jdm front and the sides are from honda that i have, they say made in jap. so there jdm =)

VTECSOHC02

On The Raod To Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Update:
Got some new pics... Got rid of the halo projector and put the OEM headlights back on. Added the Tanabe SRM cat-back, OEM fog lights and repalce the Clarion cd player w/ this yr model.
Soon to come... Kamikaze header, replacing all speakers to JL Audio and JL Audio Amps. Going with the JL Audio Stealth box w/ 12w3 sub. 17" Konig Absolute w/ new rubber. Tanabe springs, Tanabe front strut bar, DC Sports rear lower bar.
Also... w/ these pics is a pic of my car with my wife's 02 Mazda Protege LX. Look for it in members rides.

VTECSOHC02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
02 Civic EX w/ Tanabe SRM cat-back Exhaust.:D

VTECSOHC02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:( No comments yet. Well slowly working the 7th gen for ROTM.

VTECSOHC02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by BattLeZ
rock clear corners...
Want to remove the amber corner inserts, but to nervous to take apart the headlight.:???: :???: :oops:

VTECSOHC02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Has anyone remove the amber inserts on there 7th gen???

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am definately not feeling the taillights. If you have a black car go carbon fiber, but I would definately keep the oem on. Just IMO though. That front end looks awesome though.

VTECSOHC02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by CFactor
I am definately not feeling the taillights. If you have a black car go carbon fiber, but I would definately keep the oem on. Just IMO though. That front end looks awesome though.
Well I'm considering of selling those and going with the gunmetal TYC tails.

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by VTECSOHC02
Well I'm considering of selling those and going with the gunmetal TYC tails.
Anything that isnt chrome would look a lot better

SiGuy

CCHB Member #67
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah, i didnt see the attactments befor,e must not have loaded up