2002 seat rails bolt instead of ej8 rails?

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I found some EP3 seats that currently say their sliders that have been swapped with a 2002 Honda Civic DX Im wondering if i just can unbolt my current seats and just bolt those down with no problems what so ever. Or if its more complicated then that or i need to swap seat pans and s**t. Just tell me what im looking at doing if i get those ep3 seats. thx in advanced

Another question is 2002 civic dx rails vs the stock ep3 rails which would be less work to make it fit to my application?

On side note if it matters i have a 2000 civic ex coupe

common I need this to be answered ASAP i want to get these seats so i just want to know how hard it would be to make them go in.

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump need the answer ASAP ...thx

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
not too sure about that, i just don't understand some dude would put DX rails on an SI seats, did the guy u are buying these from have an EM2?

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not too sure about that, i just don't understand some dude would put DX rails on an SI seats, did the guy u are buying these from have an EM2?
ye he had a em2 thats a 2002 civic dx right?

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You won't be able to swap them. Only 7th gen Civic's can swap the seat rails with EP3's. And EM2's are all trim levels on 7th gen Civic's.

The only way you would be able to get the EP3 seats into your 6th gen would be to have custom seat brackets welded in.