2004 cluster in 90-00 Civic!! *Video.

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Theres a pinout of the 96-00 clusters in the diy interior section. For the 01-04 cluster I beg you could google it and find the answer.

brent_si™

Ballers roll 20+ psi
5+ Year Member
A friend of mine has a s2000 cluster in a 98 civic hatch. It looks sick but complicated to get it to work.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like the 04 Cluster, never saw it done, but then again never researched it... The s2000 is cool as hell

SW20FL

5+ Year Member
Bought a red LED cluster from a 2003 LX 5 spd coupe. Did the pinouts last and matching last night. By tonight I should have a working cluster.

I'll take pics.

SW20FL

5+ Year Member
I Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DID IT!! YES!! Looks freaking awesome!!!!!!!! It's a red LED OEM cluster from a 2005 EM2 Coupe manual. Spent 4-5 hours looking at diagrams making sure all the wires were in the right spot, but it all worked out.

I'll post pics later. Gotta go to work. I'll hook you guys up with diagrams. Hell, I might even make a plug and play kit to make it easier.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How is the fitment, to me that seems like more of a challenge than the wiring.

SW20FL

5+ Year Member
How is the fitment, to me that seems like more of a challenge than the wiring.
It physically fits with some maneuvering. I haven't got it mounted up yet, but as far as mounting, the bottom holes can be used if you wiggle it around a little . You would have to improvise to mount the top. I am just going to cut it off because it gets in the way of letting the cluster sit right.

Cell phone pics

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Can this be done to 96-98 cause have been thinking about doing this. Where did you get diagrams and what not? And does bezel and everything still snap back over it? So it looks OEM?

SW20FL

5+ Year Member
Can this be done to 96-98 cause have been thinking about doing this. Where did you get diagrams and what not? And does bezel and everything still snap back over it? So it looks OEM?
It definitely fits, with some maneuvering, but it has small gaps. If you can overlook the gaps, it's worth it.

I am not releasing any diagrams yet until I figure everything out. It isn't plug and play, but it isn't too hard, like an S2000 cluster. I need to turn off the brake light. I did not wire up the trunk/seat belt light. I only managed to wire up the important functions : oil pressure, CEL Gas, Tach, Speedo, Airbag. Temperature gauge wire has to be directly soldered to the board. That's the only downside. Besides that, the wiring is less than 30 minutes with a guide.