2004 k20a2 type-s swap. Cheap!! 45,xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtec2.0

5+ Year Member

bill of sale which for each one and that will be passed on to the next owner.

All the swaps are very clean and come complete.

The swap come with:

-motor
-6speed trans
-harness
-shifterbox
-shifter cables
-primary o2 sensor
-all sensors clean

has 39,xxx

They are clean and complete.

Cash only for right now. Thanks and someone take this steal!

$3000 for 39,xxx

located in silver spring,md

Pm for response.

Happy holidays from fairfax county firedept!!!!!!!!!!

vtec2.0

5+ Year Member
Hondata Kpro 2002-2004

Tek-C

Powered By USAF!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good deals. Got any pics and vouches?

vtec2.0

5+ Year Member
Well around my area yes...I can guarantee start up.

Thanks for the comment

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
do you have papers for the engines?

vtec2.0

5+ Year Member
I wish I did but I don't. The best I can do is write a buyers order through the shop I work at sign it.

I don't sell hot s**t and I will gaurantee start up.

dc5kid

OH s**t!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah man, get the vins up on here, im interested in one of these! good deal!

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i think that it should be mandatory that you have to post vins when posting a motor/tranny for sale.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah thats why i said it. this thread reminds me of b20 for some reason lol

vtec2.0

5+ Year Member
so what your saying is that a motor without a vin is always 100% stolen?
I will check and post. On my personal motors I always take the vins off because they are never going to match the vin on the chassis so what's the point? My car is always secure and I have never had a problem with the law or anyone else. I just don't get it...

So It should also be mandatory to throw away motors that have no vin right??

I'm just curious..I never really cared about vin numbers through 5 years of building and 4 years of buying building and selling.

Some people say because of insurance purposes...if your going to invest $$$$ in your ride...maybe the first thing should be security.

Just my two cents. Like I said I haven't checked if they do then I will post vin but if not I should throw away a perfectly good swap??

RottenEG6

EG King
5+ Year Member
so what your saying is that a motor without a vin is always 100% stolen?
I will check and post. On my personal motors I always take the vins off because they are never going to match the vin on the chassis so what's the point? My car is always secure and I have never had a problem with the law or anyone else. I just don't get it...

So It should also be mandatory to throw away motors that have no vin right??

I'm just curious..I never really cared about vin numbers through 5 years of building and 4 years of buying building and selling.

Some people say because of insurance purposes...if your going to invest $$$$ in your ride...maybe the first thing should be security.

Just my two cents. Like I said I haven't checked if they do then I will post vin but if not I should throw away a perfectly good swap??
its because when u get pulled over and get checked the cop isnt gonna wanna hear "in my 6 years of blah blah blah" no vins, stolen engine period.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think that it should be mandatory that you have to post vins when posting a motor/tranny for sale.
I agree.
I don't think any of us are saying that you have to "throw it away" but it would be good to be a forum rule. Mainly to protect the buyer and discourage theifs.
If the engines have the VIN's then i'm sure you'll have buyers. Otherwise, there just isn't a way to know 100% where these engines are from.

2000em1978

Banned
werd, i dont think guy is ever gonna post vins. or atleast hes gonna try to fake the funk and post fake ones that are real

Status
Not open for further replies.