2005 Civic SE OEM stereo

mpshelangoski

5+ Year Member
I also have one of these!

Hey email me and let me know what you were thinking of paying for one of these! I have the security code and know this is in perfect working condition. I can ship this out as soon as Friday Afternoon if need be :D

Email me at mpshelangoski@hotmail.com and let me know, I plan on posting this on eBay in the next day or two if noone here wants this!

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/6100/front2im3zc8.jpg

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I still stick on the side of getting and aftermarket radio. Trust me you may think se is great, but check out after market in your ride. I got a kenwood powering mine with a usb port for ipod and for jump drive and it's awesome. I have a 10 gig jump drive and it holds my entire 5 day continous collection

mpshelangoski

5+ Year Member
the problem with that site is there are no pictures to see the condition. The one I have is sitting in a box ready to ship and was used by me in my CR-V so I know it is in full working condition =)

I am going to post this on a few other forums, if anyone here is interested please email me at the email address in my previous reply. I would like to receive payment via paypal.com.

-Michael

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well that site also lists locally so you can always drive up there to look at it FIRST HAND, id rather do that than look at pics..

conway90

Back In Black
5+ Year Member
That stereos a nice one to have in the car if it comes with it, but i don't think it would be worth it to go out and buy one. i think you would be better to go buy a kenwood alpine or pioneer, something aftermarket like every body else said

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:word: unless you donate me some money to buy a screen to replace mines and ill let you have my SE radio ;P