2007 SI or CSX Type-s

jesterme

5+ Year Member
What is you takes on the new CSX Type-S, whould you buy one. vs your Si....same power, with leather, nav and a few more bells? I know it is a different price. ,,,,, no flaming plz..just be nice with your opinions!!

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jesterme said:
What is you takes on the new CSX Type-S, whould you buy one. vs your Si....same power, with leather, nav and a few more bells? I know it is a different price. ,,,,, no flaming plz..just be nice with your opinions!!
CSX type-s !

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Navi is an option on the Si that most people dont get. If i were to order a new one i would prob get the Si though. I am more for the coupe over the sedan. even though leather would be nice that can be changed.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im a CSX fan....i'd go with that and deck it out with MUGEN parts.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sedan , because it will be rare in a few yrs

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can someone show me what a CSX looks like??

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tienr said:
a 4 door civic si with acura emblems
not exactly....it has an entirely different front end and different trunk and taillights...

*off to host pics*

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CSX REAR

SI SEDAN REAR

CSX / JAPANESE CIVIC FRONT (MUGEN LIP ADDED)

SI SEDAN FRONT

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CHILD said:
not exactly....it has an entirely different front end and different trunk and taillights...

*off to host pics*
k, my bad...so its a jdm civic type r with acura emblems

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stll slightly off....because they have two engine types for it. the CSX type S is like our Si 197hp. the other model has something like 155 or some crap like that. the actualy CTR sedan has a 220hp engine.

the type R also comes with the usual, different front bumper, sides, rear, and wing that we dont have.

EXAMPLE:

killer_siller

my real car is a toyota
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and the schveet white wheels

i think they both look good, but i like my Si sedan. i'd dig a CTR though.

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CHILD said:
stll slightly off....because they have two engine types for it. the CSX type S is like our Si 197hp. the other model has something like 155 or some crap like that. the actualy CTR sedan has a 220hp engine.

the type R also comes with the usual, different front bumper, sides, rear, and wing that we dont have.

EXAMPLE:

i know what ur getting at, but he asked what it looked like and i was just letting him know what it was similar too cus we all know what 4 door si's look like......but i pick the csx just because of the added acura luxury

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ewww i hate leather seats =]

0royalblue6

Nor-Cal User
5+ Year Member
06 ctr ftw...but personally i like the coupe over anythin and leather really isnt that great if you look at the pros and cons so basically its 2door vs 4 door unless you praticullarly like a certain body "style"!!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GETxERxDONE said:
im sure the acura will have even more goodies inside
it doesn't actually.....leather interior is the only extra everything else thats optional is optional for the other