2009 Automotion Thread Wi. Dells **Updated**

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet! John will be making his yearly pilgrimage to the dells!!

kuchtaboy

5+ Year Member
Was coming over here to start a thread, but i figured I'd just search and see if anyone else had already started one.

Buddy of mine is talking about trying to set up a meet for the honda/import crowd in the Tommy Bartlett parking lot. He know's the people that used to work there.

here's a link to the thread over at H-T. hopefully we can get some of you guys out to this meet as well!!
http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2472384

kuchtaboy

5+ Year Member
Im pretty sure its closed down for good.
they had a bid fire last winter, and with this summer I'm sure it didn't help business at all. hell, I live in baraboo and the closest rocky's was up there. That shut down early august for good too. sucks. I used to love that pizza! haha

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What hotel did you guys stay at last year? Maybe Jess and I could get a room for the night.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WOW, Justin is thinking about getting a room!?!???!?! WOW

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah but what hotel are you guys at?

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ dunno yet, BTW prolly be a good idea to make it to a meet before then, you know make sure you're not a serial killer or anything haha

What part of IL you in?

chadi

chuatZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i should be coming down tere, along with a group from wausau, we will probably be at the HT lot..

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i should be coming down tere, along with a group from wausau, we will probably be at the HT lot..
this will make year, like 4?
I understand the year of the fire, but haven't you said you were comming every year?

DAYUM! CALLING YOU OUT! lol

chadi

chuatZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol...well, what are your guys plans? id rather hang out with CC anyways. the crowd is cooler, less haters... so we will see what happens closer to the event. its just that all the guys from wausau are on HT and only a couple of us are on CC...but id prefer a CC group...just let me know the details, when you guys have things planned...

we could always just be one group you know...why must some one choose, CC or HT...

btw i havent traded anything for a while...lol.... so im not traitor!

tony, year 4!? i havent even been on here since then, have i? i remember twice maybe....but i really want to make it down there this year!