Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Spring is around the corner, so this bike is for sale just in time for riding season!
This bike is awesome and I love it - I do not want to sell it but unfortunately I am in need of a new car.

PRICE: $8750 or best offer (includes HJC helmet (large), ICON mesh jacket w/ liner (large), Alpinestars gloves (large), rear stand, and cover)
MILEAGE: 14,374
COLOR: Vivid Orange Metallic (It looks like a pearl orange!!)
NOTES:
Followed all recommended service intervals
Oil change done every 4000 miles with Yamalube
Tires replaced at 10,000 miles with Michelin Pilot Power 2CT!
Garage kept
Winterized every year with fuel stabilizer, fuel injector cleaner, and battery tender
1 owner
Original owners manuals and tool kits included with bike

I was planning on keeping this bike for a long time so I did ride this bike quite a bit but I also babied this bike and took care of it meticulously. This bike is mostly stock, with the exception of a fender eliminator. It still runs like the first day I got it and it has 0 issues!
It is in excellent condition, aside from the fact that this bike did get dropped ONCE while stationary in my driveway, it has a very small scrape on the left fairing and a small scratch on the crank cover but these are barely noticeable.

Please pm if interested, have any questions, or would like to see more pictures.
Serious offers only please! NO test rides unless I have full cash in hand!
link to craigslist: http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/mcy/3657175801.html

Status
Not open for further replies.