Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Damnit, honda is bringing out the 09 Si sedan next month with a different from end and different wheel, well wheels are sorta the same really, just alot more of sharper edges then out nice smooth curve, but the thing that piss's me off is the bumper is alot better, with factory installed foglights, that's right nolonger a accessory option for the Si, but reg sedans with have a nice honey comb grille to replace the spot where the fogs go, the front bumper looks more aggressive then the current 07-08 Si sedan's damnit.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
haha that sucks for you, (it burns doesn't it!?)

but really. where the hell are the pics!?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
actually doesn't suck at all, all i need to get is the front bumper and the grille, plus fogs and have it painted, parts will cost me less the $400.00, not including labor to get it painted, lol, only pics out right now are of jsut the EX sedan on honda news, lol, ofcourse the honda parts catalog shows pics, but only in drawings, lol.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
that doesn't sound so bad, then, but then again it's funny cause you knew it was coming!

anything else different? Interior/ suspension/options? or is it all stil gonna be the same?

edit: just checked honda news, i dunno about the face lift.... meh...

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ive seen the pics, i like the front end alot better..makes me actually like the sedans now. and ALL 4doors come with the black grille, no more chrome! but the ex rims are the same as the Si but are 16's and si is 17 still

420Racer

5+ Year Member
I picked up the 09 civic sedan literature from the dealer today. they should all have it.

it looks good. New Si exclusive colors look good too.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
daymn, makes me wish i still had Mr. Chunky :(

the new EX rims look like Accord rims :lol:

elam215

5+ Year Member
was thinking bout getting the 09 si but i didnt wanna wait for it because i needed a car for school and plus the dealership gave me a pretty good deal on my 08 si.. got it for 20,188 before tax.

Boost Driven

Banned
Not since we always know there going to be better. I want cars to get more shitty as teh years go and I can gloat since mine was 1 year before they went in the shitter. I want the 09s to have 98 HP and weight 3 tons.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
^^^ not if u already have the 08 model
trust me this suck's sorta, lol, but front end swap here i come, but a few things i gotta get done first.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I bet this is how the 96-98 Civic owners got when the 99 model came out haha.