♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The lines are going to be nuts!

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
anyone know where or know of anyone that has some racing harts for sale? no i dont want mymmrylose's to old school...

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Google bro

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Passed smog by luck ftw. 60/60 HC. Cel came on after smog in the parking space loooooooooool

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally! at least you dont have to worry about smog for another 2 years.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol seriously! and i got an interview at autozone tomorrow! hopefully i can get the job and really start doing s**t to my car haha.

photo project

94civickid

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
word good luck.....i hate the autozones around my area you call and the only thing they say year make and model ......is that an ex lx or dx......the 1.5 or the 1.6......hahahahaha goodluck man

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
What else do you want them to do? Start up a random conversation with you? That would be even more annoying!
"Hey my cousin has a Honda too!"
I DONT GIVE A f**k!

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL. Thats true.

Which autozone are you gonna be working at?! Dude. If its the one around the corner were we live that would be dope.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lmao Sammo awesome picture. Its the one on Capitol and berryessa so it's hella close to home haha

thanks for the luck everyone! Just waiting to get out of my photo class now.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You bastard! How much are they willing to start you out as? Shoot if they pay me more then what im getting i'll apply to. shoot hahaha.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sweet! first interview went great. just need to wait for the district manager to interview me. store manager said he'll call within the week.

dont know about the pay yet :[

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HEY! good luck, s0n!! did they say what department you'd be in? Hope you get it!

I just had an interview today, too - it was one interview but for two positions. It's in the Public Affairs office (like press, marketing, etc) for EDD. I'm excited - promotion!

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just a regular sales position lol

1 interview for two positions! wish i could get a hit like that D:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo noodler seen you this morning again turning into deanza from stevens creek haha ... honked the horn but you didnt look over was all the way in the slow lane