2010 NBA Playoffs

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well the regular season is minutes away from coming to an end.. I'll post up a incomplete bracket depending on what takes place in these last few minutes. Anyways just like last years thread post your predictions or personal brackets. Winner wins bragging rights.

My Prediction... for the west its tricky, I'll go with Utah unless the Lakers pull it together. It's a long shot for now and I'm base that off of nothing. For the east, my choice is obvious. I'm going to back my Cavs once again in 6 games.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Cavs had better hope they make it to the finals or they are going to lose lebron.

Lakers vs Cavs in the finals

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cavs had better hope they make it to the finals or they are going to lose lebron.

Lakers vs Cavs in the finals
agreed.

and the more i think about the west... almost anyone in the top 5 have a chance... UNLESS the Lakers pull it together. If they don't, it's anyones game.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lakers-Cavs is my gut instinct.
But i think Suns-Magic would be better and thats really what i'm hoping for.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cant say for now. but im glad to see some of the new teams make it in the playoffs.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good celtics vs Heat. missed the nuggets game. i wouldve loved to see Melo put up 40 pts. cant wait for tomorrows games.

JBoneZ

LAKERS all the way! kobe is too dominant! lebron is good dont get me wrong but he cant do it all by himself and the team is "ok" but yeh its the lakers vs magic final while the lakers will win it in game 6!

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd like to see OKC vs CLE myself.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll be rooting for my Bulls for the last three games left of their season :lol:

I hope we get that superstar for next season, could a have sick team actually!
Let this be a learning experience for this young team.

Finals

Lakers Magic

Nuggets Celtics would be sick!

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wanna see LAL vs DEN and BOS vs CLE

even tho im from boston, I wanna see 23 actually win it in his what.. 7th season? he needs a win.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So no KG for game 2 huh? that's crazy. gota chill man. take it easy.

I think Lakers will win it all :(

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nuggets are fighting for the comeback tonight. Utah is playing just as hard

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Bulls played great tonight! ...but LeBron is just too good. Noah is really becoming fun to watch.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Bulls played great tonight! ...but LeBron is just too good. Noah is really becoming fun to watch.
yes they did. good game! and yes, LBJ is a beast. :x

i like Noah, but he tripped out durring the press conference. Don't forget we're looking to get somebody for next year, and if we start talking too much s**t no wil want to play with us. So chill Noahh

DOPEYBOY247

5+ Year Member
Lebron scored 40 points at Home against an 8th seeded team (Bulls) and the Cavs only won by 10 points.

We all know the Cavs are going to win this Series against the Bulls, but the Cavs need more then just Lebron to win the Championship.
Remember last year when Lebron kept scoring 35+ points a game in the playoffs but yet still lost against Orlando.

Maybe this year it would be different since the Cavs have Shaq... Lets see what happens.
Kobe + Shaq = Championships
Wade + Shaq = Championship
Lebron + Shaq = ?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shaq's another beast. he's freaking HUGE!