2012 coupe si race carz

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy s***. A guy that bought a new Civic and actually does something. Nice work so far.
yup,all these noobs on 9thgen website onl showing bs stickers and hella flush crap.

Digging the TL-S wheels
they alright. not really a fan of them.
Nice looking car!! Love the drop!
thx. barely tucking which I like.
Looking good man. Cool to see a 2012 so extensively modified already. The "headers" on the new civics are just idiotic though.
as of right now I only have 15k miles on it lol
Good work man...
thx

next mod going turbo!!!!!!!!!!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lovin this build!

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Very nice build man, i really dont like newer civics but man this one is sexy:D
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
wow ok just read through and saw all pics. It looks nice. I agree with child though and that you should really turbo this thing or now they have the rotrex supercharger kits.

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy brake clean, batman! I miss those cans. Our OSHA rep did away with them years ago.

Looking good. Keep up the good work.
thx and as for them brake clean I hate them. Rather have spray can due to it being a stronger chemical.

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thx and as for them brake clean I hate them. Rather have spray can due to it being a stronger chemical.
It all depends on what your supply people buy. Any brand brake clean can be bought in a 50 gallon drum ;)

We've switched around to different brands over the years and are currently using some refillable spray cans (which hold tiny amounts of brake clean) and Wurth brand chemicals.... they too are trash. We were previously using Technicians Choice, and before that Toyota... Toyota was the best by far though.:cool: