2nd Annual "Bitter Cold Get Together Of The N0rthEast!

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damnn if only this was on friday/saturday id def be down for this...
im goin up to marist college on friday night to party with some fine ass girls =) id stay the weekend but i got work on sat night :x

Junun

Monkey Smuggler
5+ Year Member
Hmm, i'm still up in the air. I dont think i have anything going on sunday. I thought it was saturday which i wouldnt have been able to make.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aight guys, do to the lack of interest, the meet is called off. Maybe next year we'll have a better turnout.

civicdrvr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh dam to bad i just found this :(. But i probably wouldn't go anyway. My car looking like s**t now since the car wash took a bunch of paint off my front bumper now its embarrassing to drive it lol looks bad .

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dman if i would of known i would of went.. I was up there yesterday.. but left at like 2am... Maybe next year... you guys need to advertize a little more get it out in the open

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dman if i would of known i would of went.. I was up there yesterday.. but left at like 2am... Maybe next year... you guys need to advertize a little more get it out in the open
The thread was up for about 2 months..... :what:

Mister_Perkins

Team Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
PA would work. But I really dont want to drive 4 hours. lol

Probably wont be able to do that though. I live in Warren, PA . Pretty much no where. lol

Grove City is sweet though.. its like 3 hours away, but I'de drive that far :cool:

Just because theres a lot of stuff to do there