2nd Annual Skyline Blvd Meet - postponed

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know some of you norcalers have probably been waiting to do this ... I know I have. But due to the high cost of fuel, I'm going to postpone organizing this meet. I was planning to start announcing it this week for a meet at the end of May, but it seems like that's not going to happen.

My reasoning is that because some people may come as far away as Stockton, it will be unfair to them because they would have to not only fill up their tank, but cross a toll bridge as well. Those coming from the North Bay would have to cross 2 toll bridges.

Sorry guys, maybe if fuel prices start to give up a little then we'll hold it.

For those of u that didn't join us last year, Skyline Blvd is a beautiful drive at the top of the Santa Cruz Mountains, that stretches from Hwy 92 to Hwy 9. There are a couple of really nice lookout points where we can stop and talk, but the meet is mostly riding and seeing if your suspension works like it's supposed to.

Again, sorry guys ... hope those gas prices drop soon ... I'd expected them to have already. :x

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aaarrrrgggg!!

Chi call me up sometime man . . i cant wait till you get another one going!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id be in ... i went mtn passing with 707imports in my accord last night. Kept up with the lead car decently woulda done better if my damn brakes didnt fade.

Lemme know when you figure out you wanna do this s**t.

StTz98Ex

Would you eat this?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hate to burst your bubble, but from what everyones saying, gas prices are only goin up

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
too bad jamieson cyn rd is so dangerous or else id get a road bike and start riding the 20 miles to work.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man i have a few canyon roads up by me not too lomg but they are hella fun. no toll cost

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
too bad jamieson cyn rd is so dangerous or else id get a road bike and start riding the 20 miles to work.
What u chicken? do it ....

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah i still have one more thing left to accomplish in life before i can die.