2nedhnda's for sale thread...Wheels, turbo and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2nedhnda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
2nedhnda's for sale thread...Reasonable offers accepted!!

LOWERED PRICES AS OF 5-23-07...

All items are described to the best of my abilities and I will honestly answer any questions you may have. All prices are before shipping, but local pickup is always welcome (maybe delivery or meet for a price). I would be willing to entertain some trade offers for parts to a 95 EX. I have many more things that I will be listing in the next several days, so stop back by to check for them. Other than that, buy this stuff so I can buy stuff for the STI...Prices can be negotiated!!!

1. Set of (4) 17x7.5 Borbet type S wheels w/ 205/45/17 Kumho Ecsta Supra tires. Two have 90-95% tread left, while the other two have 75-80% (the tire on rim #1 will need replaced due to a sidewall bubble). Rim #1 has a small flat spot on it that is pictured (only on lip, not entire rim). Other than that, one wheel has very light curb damage on the very outside edge, and the rest are clean. $225 + shipping

2. Flaming River steering wheel w/ Momo hub adaptor for 96-00 Civic's. Retails for 289 new, plus hub. Not willing to seperate unless buyers for both step up. Wear is pictured, nothing above normal.(96-00 Civic's ONLY)$130 + shipping

3. 96-00 Civic glove box. Type K color code. Some scratches, and handle looks really bad (still functions perfectly though). $10 + shipping

4. 96-00 Gas pedal cover, new from Honda and unopened. $8 shipped

5. 96-00 Dash side panels. Type K color code. All clips are intact. Light scratching on the surface, not visible if armor all applied. $5 + shipping

6. 96-00 Dual guage pod, black in color. Brand new, only test fit guages, never installed. $25 + shipping PENDING TO EJ6civic27

7. OEM Mudguards sold to xxsence089x.

8. 92-95 Civic A/C compressor bracket/torque mount. Mount is broken but the rest is solid. $5 + shipping

9. 92-95 OEM exhaust manifold heat shields. Great condition, includes both front and rear shields. $25 + shipping

10. 88-91 Accord LXI fuel filter, brand new. Only opened for the pics, includes new crush rings. $7 + shipping

11. Mitusbishi TE04H T25 turbo. Near mint condition. Came on 88-93 mopar's and DSM's. Said to be off of a 91 DSM. No idea on mileage, I have owned for two years and have never installed it. There is very minimal shaft play on this thing and it is oh so clean. $130 + shipping

12. 99-00 OEM Honda Civic SI spoiler. This will fit any 96-00 Civic. Comes with all hardware, LED brake light, and full wiring harness. Right now it is painted VSM w/ no clearcoat and it has two scratches on top, it will need repainted. Pics up tomorrow 5/17. $80 + shipping

13. GSR rear sway bar, no endlinks or bushings, black in color. Pics up tomorrow 5/17. $30 + shipping

14. 1986 Honda CRX SI seats, light grey in color. No rips or stains, will clean before pickup or shipping. $40 + shipping

15. 1986 CRX SI front and rear bumpers, really clean. Black in color w/ I believe a red accent stripe? Pics up ASAP, have to go to storage... $100 + shipping for the pair.

Thanks again and remember that I am open to trades for parts to 95 EX, especially turbo parts!
Brent

Last edited:

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mudgaurds shipped to 10543?

2nedhnda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
highway-star said:
mudguards for a coupe or hatch?
They came off of my 98 EX coupe, sorry for leaving that out.

mudgaurds shipped to 10543?
Give me a few minutes and Ill let you know.
EDIT: 50 shipped to 10543

2nedhnda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Saturday work bump..........throw me some offers, just be reasonable!

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ill give you $30 shipped for the guage pod....LMK :thumbs up

Status
Not open for further replies.