2slo4u: I bet my build is slower than yours...

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ defintly tuned in for it installed man.
even with installing many spoilers before on other cars including my old cars, i get scared every time i drill holes into the cars metal, its true that the spoiler will cover most of the mess up's but i hate knowing i messed up
so i'll have to measure 1,2,3,4 times and make sure i mark it well before drilling..and because the middle piece usually mounts to the stock SI holes/tabs and because the trunk is fresh of holes i might just use some double sided tape..4 holes max!

about the homedepot lip its called Front King Garage Door Sealer
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM5931367707P?sid=IDx20101019x00001a&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=SPM6770414302

thats how it looks like, what i did was drilled the sealer to the bottom edge of the lip(not all the way) then used epoxy to seal it between the rubber piece and the lip..most people just use the screws but i didn't want any air getting between it and risk the chance of it coming off..i did about a foot and a half at a time and allowed the epoxy to dry (about 5 mins) before moving to the next section, as i moved along i'd epoxy and then tighten the screws more to really hold it on and i would also use some tape to hold the rubber sealer in place because it'll want to slightly pull away from the lip

i should've have done a DIY with it but was too excited and writing the DIY's take a lot of time =)

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The emblems that came with the Mugen RR spoiler came with the Characters being in red and it just wasn't to my liking so i painted the red in..looks much better.

Before:

During:

After:

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mugen rr spoiler installed

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
New pics! (also on first page with the rest)
I have more but I'll save them for the next site feature contest =)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That looks really good!

I think it would be perfect with some nice white wheels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dude that's sick!!!!!!!! :thumbs up

I agree, it needs white wheels ;). Also I'm a huge fan of fog lights. Are the newer 8th gen front bumpers interchangeable with the older 8th gen front bumpers?

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I love the blue wheels, I think it would be too much white with white wheels. Where'd you get that spoiler? Daddy likey......

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some Civic Hybrid side mirrors would be a nice touch.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rear end is perfect
Thank you, I knew it was needing something and was afraid the spoiler was going to be too much, but after looking at the real Mugen RR pictures I knew it needed it. And even until I installed it i was scared it was going to be too big, but after I drilled the first hole I forced myself to love the look haha

That looks really good!

I think it would be perfect with some nice white wheels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was going to plasti dip/clear the wheels white again..maybe soon...im still in the ricer wacky colored wheels stage =)

Dude that's sick!!!!!!!! :thumbs up

I agree, it needs white wheels ;). Also I'm a huge fan of fog lights. Are the newer 8th gen front bumpers interchangeable with the older 8th gen front bumpers?
I do like the front foglights, wife doesn't haha..and if I end up getting foglights I don't want to dish out $250+ for them because the OEM set for my model includes a new signal switch. All 06-08 bumpers are interchangeable, although I really want a 09 front end..it makes the front look so much meaner and I don't really like how the HFP front lip goes up in the middle and down on the sides

I love the blue wheels, I think it would be too much white with white wheels. Where'd you get that spoiler? Daddy likey......
That's what I thought too when I had the white..it was kind of too much, but I do think it looks really nice with the white though, definitely going to go white after this blue...although I saw a white civic with Neon Green/Yellow wheels and it looked really nice too..
Spoiler I ordered through Ebay...its basically an exact replica with trunk lip and all..just no brake light..I might buy the mugen 3rd brake light soon though..

Some Civic Hybrid side mirrors would be a nice touch.
I have been thinking about that, ..i really like them too.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Opposite of my daddy's car -Elitai ;)

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
:shock::shock::shock: Mugen wing makes it look 1647756463289 times better! I like the wheels blue now. White wheels would be too much.

Darth_Civic

agreed but some bronze wheels would look nice. the back end is too sick though. that 4d is the only civic I've really like since 2001 :D

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just a random pic.

Should have fog lights on in a few weeks