3 photo merge?

CDubs

Registered VIP
lunareg,thats sick i love what you did after,and thanks for the iso tips =] this was actuallymy"point and shoot" camera (not really but compared to my nikon d100 it is) when i go do myreal shoot after dropping, im going to use the d100 so it will look muchbetter

lunareg

lunareg,thats sick i love what you did after,and thanks for the iso tips =] this was actuallymy"point and shoot" camera (not really but compared to my nikon d100 it is) when i go do myreal shoot after dropping, im going to use the d100 so it will look muchbetter
sweet, yeah theres nothing wrong with that cyber shot, you can set some manual settings and should be able to come with some decent stuff.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im sitting here bored and felt like trying this since i've never messed with it before :P I just took sections and pasted em into the same photo and changed the levels and color balance on each section so they would all match. gave it a grungy look to compensate for all the noise in the photo.

I like the gritty look! looks better because in the other picture you could tell the fender is a slight different color from the rest of the car. here it looks more even.

lunareg

I like the gritty look! looks better because in the other picture you could tell the fender is a slight different color from the rest of the car. here it looks more even.
yeah I just made a bright curve layer set it to lumiosity. masked it up and painted it in to match it up =)

CDubs

Registered VIP
yeah both my fenders are uder s**t and need to be replaced, they are only painted not clearcoated or wet sanded, no need to do that since im repainted a different color anyway =]

CDubs

Registered VIP
sweet, yeah theres nothing wrong with that cyber shot, you can set some manual settings and should be able to come with some decent stuff.
this cyber shot is pretty good, i used it when i first got into photography but my mom gave me her d100 when she got the d80, the cyber shot has the timer and the d100 dosent so i used that until i forgot how to use it though :oops: its been a while so i dont remember all the settings but im going ot have a friend help me next time

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah I just made a bright curve layer set it to lumiosity. masked it up and painted it in to match it up =)
Sounds like you are a photoshop expert. There are so many ways to make the image pop out more, its just something that is learn over time.

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Forget photoshop, get GIMP for free, this was a super simple task that could have even been done in paint to be honest.

lunareg

Sounds like you are a photoshop expert. There are so many ways to make the image pop out more, its just something that is learn over time.
thats why i love photoshop theres 100 ways to do the same thing =) i do actually use ps for a living lol

lunareg

What do you do?

I used photoshop for a while, and wouldnt mind using it for a living..
I retouch photos for high fashion photographers mostly, but any photographer that hates doing post work in general. Its pretty sweet, working at home working whenever.

CDubs

Registered VIP
damn i wish i can do that, btw wanna make me a sweet sig if i pm you some photos