3rd annual starved rock end of the year meet....

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You better come through Jay!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks to ziggy7 here is all the information....

Ok all, here we go again! I will be hosting the 3rd Annual Starved Rock State Park meet and greet. Granted it wasn't actually at Starved Rock last year but close enough, It's back there this year.

When: Saturday, November 7th Noon-???
Where: Starved Rock State Park Visitor center parking lot
Who: Any open minded car nut and friends, not limited to honda/acura, or imports for that matter, all are welcome

Two years ago we had ~150 cars, Last year we had 200+ lets keep it growing!

Last year's meet Pic Thread: http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?p=40006762#post40006762

I will personally be posting this thread on here, Team-Integra, G2IC, CSS and CICEnet any other forum that you wish to post it on feel free, but try to let me know, I'm going to try and keep a count like I did last year with forums and people.

Also for those of you that are coming from a distance and are going to organize cruises from different locations please let me know so they can also be place here for people to see. either give me all the info or simply give me a link to your pre-meet/cruise thread.

I'm still searching through photos from last year and have a few other people doing the same so we can have a new event poster/flyer for this years meet. If you think you have one that would work as a good background feel free to let me know and I'll take it into consideration.

Most of you know how to get to the park already but for those of you that don't

Any question, concerns etc... Feel free to email me: mzeglis@gmail.com or call/text my cell: (815)228-2844

Hope to see you all there!

Lets get a list going guys from CC:
CG5accord
hooked_on4
somejaykid
maniac213
EGautox-maybe
4bangincivic
rey rey
one6-maybe
hecz
tonyM
jdmpimpn1053-maybe
wait a second, tonyM is going?

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thas what it seemed according to his post ill just mark him as a may be
all he did was sticky this thread, he didn't say anything about coming and as far as I know he isn't....... maybe he'll surprises up :cool:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok, sounds like i'll be back int town thursday night. :D

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn. going back but without my boy cause he's car got stolen is depressing. *sigh*

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for the moment, He's done with Hondas or anything related to A honda.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahh me n him share something in common........you should still bring him mang...

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he gets emo around cars now. it really effected him man, suck

him and i gota get drunk and reminisce.

maniac213

5+ Year Member
so what we looking like on counts and is there a group meeting up before we role in, and might i add work sucks and this is the first time i was able to get on the site in so long.

Does any one know if any other clubs are going to, right now i am trying to talk to a couple of ppl in other clubs see if we can get a big old gathering up there.

maniac213

5+ Year Member
nice, i will meet up with every one at starved rock, thank god i was able to take that day off, work tried to make me work that day =)

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hope eveyone's aware of the slight change of plans:

ziggy7 from H-T said:
So yes, due to the monsoon we had here in Illinois last week, The Starved Rock Visitor Center Parking lot is Flooded. Saturday there was between 2-1/3 and 3 feet of water in the parking lot as you can see here:

The water continued to rise though Sunday. I spend most of the day Sunday driving around looking for lots and getting on google maps to try and find one from the air. I today have acquired a lot that should easily hold everyone and it's right off of I-80 in Ottawa, IL so it's a little closer for the Chicago and norther people, but a little bit further for those elsewhere.

The Links in the original post for directions are updated to give you directions to the new site.

If anyone gets confused or needs hlep fee free to call or text me on my cell (815)228-2844
I updated the gmap with the new location. You can find the link in my Chicago Cruise Thread.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dang. that's crazy, but cool.

hehe, Rey are you coming?