404 the ek

Dre Da Kid

404 THE ATL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Stupid Philly women rear end my em1! My insurance or her insurance won't pay to fix my em1 for some stupid reasons. I don't have T I M E to fix that stupid damage so I decided to trade in. If you wonder how much i lost $$$, really i don't. I paid $1200 for Si. so I don't lose some money. =)

See what i bought! 1996 Honda civic CX. she's f***ing V I R G I N like jesuss mother mary! what the owner done to this car: replace the timing belt, water pump, and the clutch.

Dre Da Kid

404 THE ATL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whats my plan for my baby ek: I focus on function first..

JDM D15 motor
Tranny
Clutch
Flywheel
window regulators
Brakes and rotors

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice pickup! I'm 20 minutes out of Atlanta myself, in Covington!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dre Da Kid

404 THE ATL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice pickup! I'm 20 minutes out of Atlanta myself, in Covington!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live 15 hrs away from you now. I attend to UTI in Exton, PA. lol

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
She rear-ended you and her insurance won't fix your car? That's the whole point of insurance to begin with!

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2nd pic of the ek the hatch or light looks miss aligned... but other than that it is clean as fawk

Dre Da Kid

404 THE ATL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damm bro she looks clean :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
sweet dude, drop it hard.
thanks! ill cop new suspension after the swap, brake, n other small shits.

She rear-ended you and her insurance won't fix your car? That's the whole point of insurance to begin with!
well, She told the cop that someone hit her B E N Z then hit my car but i felt ONE impact, not a few. She took advantage of my hearing loss. I don't have any way to communicate with cops on my own since i can't speak. Cop didn't want to take their time to understand my sign language or gesture......ALL BULLSHITS! :(

How much did you get for the em1
2nd pic of the ek the hatch or light looks miss aligned... but other than that it is clean as fawk
Yes i noticed that when i bought it. ill fix dat s**t this weekend. =)

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dre Da Kid said:
well, She told the cop that someone hit her B E N Z then hit my car but i felt ONE impact, not a few. She took advantage of my hearing loss. I don't have any way to communicate with cops on my own since i can't speak. Cop didn't want to take their time to understand my sign language or gesture......ALL BULLs***S! :(
Aw dude that sucks. That makes me pissed. Damn woman and the damn cops who don't take the time to do their job.

You got a nice hatch though man!

Dre Da Kid

404 THE ATL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry I haven't post anything for a while because I have no money to spend for past month after I bought a ek. I'll pick up sir front and rear bumper this weekend. =) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340997380.690986.jpg